BE POSITIVE, PEE POSTIVE = BFP! Looking for Buddies!

Thats a good idea Ana, having tests in the house is just to tempting x

Great news Ann, i hope AF shows up soon x

How is everyone else? x

Ann, that's some great news. Fingers crossed for you this cycle! :hugs:

Natalie, yes and even a waste of money if you keep getting BFNs. I kinda get disappointed seeing BFNs so it's better to wait for the :witch: instead of POAS and get shattered.

I'm doing good - didn't sleep since yesterday. Don't know why can't I sleep and oh I am feeling extremely fresh though. :shock:

How have you been?

I agree, i always did them early and then was really dissapointed its definately better to wait. I'm keeping my FXs for your BFP this cycle! x

You should get some sleep hun, have a nap today if you get the chance x

Yeah will try and sleep in an hour or two. Hope you are doing well. :hugs:

I'm fine hun, off to the dentist this afternoon so that will be fun lol, hope you get some sleep x

Hello! Today is my last day of provera! Last time when I took it I started my af two days later.. So I hope it works the same.

Hello! Today is my last day of provera! Last time when I took it I started my af two days later.. So I hope it works the same.

I hope it happens fast for you hun, keep us updated! x

Hope your AF starts soon so you can get down to some BDing.

Just woke up ladies, feeling better.

How was your appointment with the dentist, Natalie?

Good morning, ladies. No symptoms for me - this sucks, oh well.

Don't read to much into the no symptoms hun, in my book its always a good sign!

App was just a check-up, my daughter had a very wobbly tooth so the dentist took it out (the 1st 1) and this morning the tooth fairy had been, so she is very impressed lol x

hey ladies ill join you all ive been ttc for 17months with my husband we had a very early miscariage when we had been ttc for 5 months then nothing since i also miscaried twice when i was 18 first one i was 13 weeks so that was awful but im very happy at the moment feeling hopeful this momth used pree seed and im 11dpo have been getting vvv faint lines on internet cheapies so gunna keep testing and hopefully af wont show good luck all :) :) :)

Goodluck bubbamaking!!

Today was my last day of provera ladies! Now to wait for my af! So I can make an appointment for my ultrasound and start clomid!

hey ladies ill join you all ive been ttc for 17months with my husband we had a very early miscariage when we had been ttc for 5 months then nothing since i also miscaried twice when i was 18 first one i was 13 weeks so that was awful but im very happy at the moment feeling hopeful this momth used pree seed and im 11dpo have been getting vvv faint lines on internet cheapies so gunna keep testing and hopefully af wont show good luck all :) :) :)

Heya, hun. You're most welcome! :hugs: What's your name?

:dust: :dust:

Ann, BRING IT ON! Good luck - keeping everything crossed for you. :hugs:

Just woke up after a 3 nap in 19 hours and yesterday 6 hours sleep in 49 hours - I'm going crazy and have no idea why the hell can't I sleep! I am already missing my sleep. :(

How are you all?

Heya, hun. You're most welcome! :hugs: What's your name?

:dust: :dust :

Thanku my names sarah x:hugs:

Hello, Sarah. So do you use any kind of OPKs/BBTs or Fertility charts? I don't! :blush:

Yes I've used all them this month I'm due wednesday so keeping fingers crossed its our 17 months trying so tried everything this month x

Today's my 2nd day off of provera.. now on to waiting for af to I can start clomid! :)

Fingers crossed for you both. I'm in the TWW not sure what DPO - 7 or 6 or 5DPO maybe lol.

I think I Ov around CD14 or CD15 but my ticker says CD16. So not sure, I do not use OPKs. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->