Beach Bumps - July Rainbows

> My birth story: Baby Nia born 19:58 31/07/2013* 8lb 6oz
>
> After having early labour contractions since Monday morning, and no sleep due to pain, (you cannot sleep when getting them every 10 minutes despite what my OH was trying to suggest!) at 2am on Wednesday 31/07 I went to L&D to be examined to see how I was doing despite the contractions only being every 7 minutes (I told them 5 as my sister** said I just need to know how im doing as it had been so long since contractions strarted plus i'd had no sleep and I needed to rest if body not ready yet, and the mw's might give me something for the pain). I was examined - I was 4cm!! I was so excited and proud of myself as had visions of them telling me I hadn't started dilating yet! I was admitted and had the pool room-brilliant :) pains still coming but bearable-I was
> motivated and ready for this! I unpacked a bit, plugged in my red lamp which I find relaxing and chatted to mw who was form filling whilst oh ordered pizza for us all! Moving along an hour or two-pain increases, canula put in as I needed iv antibiotics for strep b (mw was from a different unit and not experienced in doing this so had to be observed-and did it wrong!) My other hand then poked and canula put in-needle so big! But I soon got over that pain as my contractions got stronger. I felt most comfortable standing at the end of the bed leaning over onto my hands and swaying my hips whilst oh rubbed in opposite direction as if against me with my Palmers tummy butter. I tried gas and air but it made me feel like I'd had too much to drink-you know that feeling when you're lying in bed and the**** room spins-well I didn't like it and I thought 'bugger, what do I use now?!'
> However after mw explaining to take a longer more shallow breath and to stop when contraction stopped I found that much better...and quickly the g&a became my best friend! My voice went deep and husky for a few seconds after each intake which I was finding hilarious! My life story soon followed, pizza munching, I loved it! I remained in same position with oh rubbing back firmly. However if you miss the beginning of a contraction starting by taking g&a a second too late it doesn't work-I learnt that the hard way as the contractions were only getting stronger! But on g&a-no pain!! Shift change over at 8am-I had taken too much g&a somehow-I must've stopped having a break between contractions as I was talking utter jinberish-the white apron on the door was a wedding vale, and everything was hilarious! Student mw and mw who took over met me absolutely
> in hysterics! My mind was zoning in and out-very bizarre feeling-I remember hearing mw saying 'I think this one's had too much gas and air!'. I realised where I was, and what was happening, and started to panic saying I wanted to feel normal again (and in control). I got into the pool and had a break from the g&a which didn't bode well for the pain, plus it was my security blanket! I didn't get on well with the pool-after an hour of not really knowing what to do with myself in there and still feeling doolally I got out saying I wanted to continue swaying as I was. I was re-united with reality and once again had my g&a back which I was careful to let go of after a contraction (I had to be reminded a couple of times!) Around midday I was examined by student mw-I was 9cm dilated! I cried with happiness! I'm sure the mw's eyes watered too-they probably didn't-but it was such an emotional and proud moment-I was doing it! I got back to work..forgetting to eat but it wasn't really on my mind. Around 2pm I was examined again after being asked if I felt any pressure-to which I felt none I was aware of. The student mw tried to break my waters at my consent but was struggling so the mw then tried..she looked crestfallen and shook her head 'you're not 9cm, you're 5cm'...I felt as if I'd been told the worst news, like a nightmare, I howled and howled asking how could I only be 1cm ahead from 12 hours ago, and that I'd been standing/active for all that time-I was absolutely exhausted and cried my heart out-they all were trying to console me and telling me to keep calm-the pain had increased a lot by then too and the g&a was no longer working too well-through my tears I asked for an epidural which they agreed to and within what seemed seemed like minutes I was sitting with a needle being placed in my back. The news was still overwhelming. And the pain. The epidural didn't work-after 90 minutes waiting to see if it did, the anaesthetist came back and asked me if I could move my legs, I shouted 'yes!' and swung one high in the air to prove it! Another epidural administered-I was scared it wasn't going to work-g&a useless now, pain unbearable, but after 40 minutes it started to subside and gradually...no pain. I was starving and it added to my total dismay and exhaustion that I wasn't allowed to eat! I wished id scoffed more pizza earlier. I also worried how id carry on and push out a baby with zero energy. At around 7pm id been feeling a fullness in my vagina for about 30 minutes-I told the mw who examined me and she told me she could feel the head! It was pushing time-how bizarre to push with no sensation or need to push! I was helped a bit to move to the end of the bed where foot supports (not stirrups) were put up for me to push against, I was pleading for a Caeserean as just could not see how I could push a baby out-I was beyond exhausted and also fearful id grown a big baby and it wasn't going to be straightforward. I had a temperature too, maybe due to the exhaustion. The student mw felt the top of my bump for a contraction and then told me to push into my bottom with each contraction which I did-it felt so weird pushing without the need to, I was getting lots of encouragement and after each contraction I was told how they could see more and more of baby's head. After about 20 minutes of pushing and I honestly felt I could do no more, the obstetrician came in who I later learnt had also been asked to check baby's hb earlier (but she was not concerned) with a ventouse and other bits - I was so relieved and as she tried to explain what she was going to do I just nodded and said ' just please help me get my baby out! ' She was so lovely and sat right in the firing line whilst telling me to push - legs in stirrups. I again later learnt from oh that there was a bit of a panic in the air at this point and mention of the baby having a big head - my oh also had a big head as a baby! I heard her explain with the next push she was going to make a cut - I knew exactly what this was and I really hoped I wouldn't need one prior to labour but at this point I honestly didn't care if they needed to cut me in half! It felt like scissors cutting through thick material - no pain if that makes sense. Oh said there was a lot of blood. With the next push or two my baby's head was out! Again a strange sensation with an epidural - like being stretched and something hard wriggling! I was asked if I wanted to touch the head a push prior to this which I did, briefly! Nia also cried when her head was born-a strange sight according to my oh! With the next push Nia was out! We didn't know the sex, but I was convinced I was having a boy! My oh wanted to tell me and cut the cord which he did-I was so shocked she was a little girl! A beautiful, perfect little girl! We had skin to skin cuddles whilst I was stitched up and skin to skin cuddles with Daddy. He then was helped to put a put a nappy on her and her new baby grow :) After a couple of hours (seemed a lot less) we were wheeled to the ward. It was quiet-only ones there til another lady arrived a bit later. I was ready to sleep! I was feeding Nia and I was aware of a pressure pain in my bottom-down there seemed so numb and weird it was hard to distinguish, very quickly the pain was increasing and I was able to locate it with my
finger-it was literally half way inside my right bum cheek. I rang the buzzer and the mw-who seemed a little aloof, said I will start to feel the pain as the epidural was wearing off-her words were 'well, you have just had a baby'. She gave me some paracetamol. The pain was becoming intense and I started to panic-I rang the buzzer again-orimorph given. Pain now getting unbearable-I mean awful-worse than labour-I was terrified-I rang the buzzer again and two mw's were telling me to calm down-alongside my oh! No one understood! A Doctor then arrived who examined me and said she couldn't feel anything untoward, this only heightened my fears-I knew something was wrong. More orimorph. This is all within an hour. After another 20 minutes I couldn't move-I felt something was restricting me-I was given ice to put down there and I explained to the aloof mw that
nothing was helping and I felt like I was loosing my mind-I was breathing loudly and quickly and my voice was completely panic filled-the lady in the next cubical must've thought I was crazy! The aloof mw had a look between my butt cheeks where I pointed to the pain and said she still couldn't see anything...and maybe I should think about feeding my baby instead!! She said it in a real sarcastic way-I felt terrible-a new mum but I just couldn't think about my newborn, let alone have this time to enjoy her. My oh was getting frustrated with me and Nia was crying. The mw gave me a soapy tissue-I asked her what it was for-I just wasn't with it, she told me sarcastically it was to wash my hands where I'd just pointed to my pain. I fed Nia-bearing in mind bfing is totally new to me-I didn't know what I was doing nor could I concentrate. Poor Nia. I gave her back to an annoyed oh. More orimorph. I wanted to swipe the contents of the items on the table onto the floor-not in anger-just because I literally felt I was going mad. A young male Doctor suddenly emerged at my bedside-I clung to his arms with both my hands and begged him to help me, 'something is wrong!!' I shouted. He looked concerned and said he'd need to examine me both rectally and vaginally-on examination he quickly located the pain internally both front and back and I knew then he was an angel! I was going to be ok! He told me I had a haematoma and I could either wait for it to drain naturally or go to theatre and have it drained under GA. I immediately pleaded for theatre. But because id had the tiniest bite of a sandwich I had to wait 4 hours or I could aspirate! I personally was not fussed about aspirating at this point as you can imagine! Longest 4 hours of my life. More orimorph. Prepped for theatre and taken down at 5am-I couldn't move at this point so they had to use a sliding sheet to tranfer me onto the operating table. The mask was put on and I closed my eyes-willing them to hurry and put me to sleep, to end this agony, they asked me to open my eyes as needed to see me 'fall to sleep'-I do laugh now at me closing my eyes eagerly waiting to sleep! Obviously my exhaustion was something else-my poor body. Post surgery I was woken-pain gone!****** Thank you God! And thank you Doctor! He performed the operation too and I told him he had saved me! Anyway, he had already explained to my oh what he found and so explained to me-although it was hard to take on board due to GA. My eyes felt extremely puffy too. He told me they found a massive haematoma the size of a melon in my vaginal cavity and 2 litres of blood was drained which left me needing a 2 unit blood transfusion and plasma. My blood pressure also dropped critically low and they called code red as I nearly had a cardiac arrest. He'd told my oh it was 'touch and go'. The seriousness of it didn't sink in til days later due to me being so out of it. To make this long story a little shorter-I spent the next 2 days hooked up to various iv's-some antibiotics, I was in a side room and obviously had to continue my role as a new mummy-but I was able to hold her now and admire her! I still didn't sleep as I was either feeding or having to be monitored every 15 minutes-5 nights now of zero sleep alongside a baby,* GA and numerous amounts of orimorph still being needed. I was visited by all the team who had delivered Nia including the mw's and obstetrician-she was so nice but it wasn't her fault, the bleed could have been from unseen trauma caused within the vaginal canal. I was also 'packed'...so cloth
material 'stuffed' inside me plus catheterised, so bed bound for 24 hours. The packing was uncomfortable and I couldn't really move so having sheets changed wasn't fun! And as for sitting up to feed Nia, so difficult as trying to learn how to bf too. Plus I was literally zoning in and out due to tiredness and GA. The next morning the pack was removed-oh my-so much cloth! It just kept coming! The first walk to the shower room was hard-I felt so heavy and numb down there. The first wee felt like it was never going to happen-I couldn't bear down and dreaded the thought of needing to do a poo! I stayed in hospital that night and went home the next day. Seeing my road and house seemed so bizarre-like it had been another lifetime when I was last there. The next few days were hard-I still felt strangely exhausted-the room span-
the home visit mw who was amazing
told me it was the GA. After a couple of nights of continued poor sleep due to nursing, I eventually got some sleep with oh helping me with night feeds-he did the 12-6am shift with my expressed milk. I'm proud of myself for managing to bfeed Nia despite all that I'd gone through-and my body allowing it! I experienced very little pain down there-just a heavy feeling. My worst symptom was just feeling SO spaced out. Btw-my oh felt terrible for not believing something was wrong when I had the haematoma! So he should! The Angel Doctor also told me I have a strong case for a Caeserean next time-pah, what next time?! Now 3 weeks on, Nia is just beautiful, feeding well the little fatty and im feeling myself again :) Motherhood so far has been tough, some days easier than others, but I cherish every moment with my family
and im looking forward so much to watching my little girl grow and blossom xxx Oh and my haematoma was very rare-1:5,000 and the Angel Doctor said due to this lots of Doctor's and midwives are unaware of it, but I think it's important women are aware of what it is so they can tell Doctor's to check for a haematoma and not be left for hours in pain and not knowing why. The mw's made me feel as if I was being a drama queen yet my oh was told if it had been left much longer I would have died. I was given my notes to take home but only had 10 days with them before they were taken-same for everyone, but I was unable to read them due to being that tired despite really wanting to-sounds crazy I know. I can read them if I go along to have a 'reflection' with a mw at the hospital which I may do

Omg just read your birth story a1983!! How horrific!! And I thought mine was bad.. But that must've been awful
Knowing something was wrong as having nobody believe u! Glad you are ok now. I've tears in my eyes after reading your story xxx

This prolapse.. How do u mean by lower? Do u mean its hanging down?? Or that it is closer to your vaginal opening than u expected? Just cause I catheterise people at work an you'd be surprised how far down the urethra actually is- its not as high as you'd imagine. A prolapse will feel like a "bubble" in your vagina.. Made worse after peeing usually xxx

Well I have been feeling little bubble pops as if I need to sit down to squash an air bubble but ive had that feeling before. As for where-if I look in mirror lets just say I don't have to go looking for urethra by spreading apart any bits and it wasn't that low before-it is half way between clitoris and vaginal opening as opposed to underneath the hood. And hole open like a cotton bud tip size. My sister said she thought the catheta might have stretched it/pulled it down as I did have one for 2 days and my bag was continously full as lots of wee pulling on it maybe (fluids from op maybe) plus drinking lots.

Oh my god A1983! You are a warrior! Well done you! I can't imagine how horrible all that must have been especially when everyone didn't believe you, especially you're OH (although to be fair he was probably very tired and is not a medical professional)!

You should deffo do a reflection with the hospital, if anything so that they introduce some training for the MWs so that if it happens to another lady it's spotted sooner. They all seemed so blasé in your story!

Oof!

xxx

F★★★! A1 youpoor thing im so amazed at your strength how horrendous so much respect to you and youre angel dr.

Ladies baby Mahayla, Alice was born on august 22nd at 21.23. 7lb5oz very different to my initial plan but still a drug free natural birth. We are so in love♥ please see my journal for birth story xx

Congratulations Merri!! Pics when you can :-D

Thanks ladies- it was hell-and if Angel Dr didn't save me I wouldn't be here writing this according to the surgeons. I'm certainly recovered now but still teary at times-low tolerance! But I think im struggling with little Nia and her crying. Ppl keep telling me it's what babies do but im always looking for ways to help her/find out what's wrong. She has gained weight well but im thinking she is getting 'lactose overload' from too much feeding where she's learnt to associate boob with sleep...but actually she needs just sleep but wont settle without boob if that makes sense so that then leads to gas, pain, and therefore difficulty sleeping. Answer is if she's had a big feed to try and wait three hours til next one (rather than her sometimes 30 minutes) as this is daily-not now and again, and soothe her in other ways which atm she doesn't like so just screams but I need to perserve. But it gets me down.

A!! OMG just read your birth story! That is crazy. I'm so glad you are OK.

My lil firey angel :happydance:

Attachments

• 1149301_10151826736586265_1539977485_o.jpg
    1149301_10151826736586265_1539977485_o.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 20130827154751951.jpg
    20130827154751951.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 6
Merri-WHAT AMAZING HAIR! She is absolutely beautiful-and I mean exceptionally so, wow! What colour is her hair-you called her fiery sobi thought it may have a touch of red but then the second pic she has brownish hair? And her eyes? What colours are you and oh? Can't get over the hair-amazing!!

How are you finding it all? Xxx

Her hair is auburn red with natural blonde highlights! Its so long at least 2inches! At the moment her eyes are bluey but sometimes they look darker maybe hazel or greeny? My hair is ginger with natural blonde highlights blue eyes, dh has nearly black hair with fair skin and greenish eyes! No idea what will happen but she is so darn cute!
So far things are ok, I say that carefully incase shes listening! We stayed in hospital 3 nights to get her feeding sorted as she was a tongue sucker but now shes bfing likeca pro! Our first night home was the worst one so far, she demand feed for 6hrs straight, if she let go she screamed blue murder! I got maybe 2hrs sleep tops!
Last night she was a good girl, she fed ever 2hrs for 30mins and slept after. I still fine sleeping hard to juggle I take ages to nod off then she wakes up ready for more dinner! But im loving it all I feel so blessed :)

CONGRATS MERRI :dance: she is blooming gorgeous!! That hair!! Amazing!

Ooiooooih I'll have to read you're birth story this week when I get a chance! Am I subscribed to your journal? :dohh:

Xxx

Not sure fj, the links in signature xx
Umbilical cord ladies? How long to heal up and drop off, I hate the plastic thingy :(
Had mad night, she wanted bood again for nearly 2hrs solid at 4am, not fun. My boobs fing killed too, got really engorged yesterday it was pooring out!!

hang in there merri. my guy aye non-stop around the clock and I only slept in 30 minute increments, but it got better at the beginning of week 4. our neighbors and in-laws bringing us food this first few weeks saved our lives. his cord fell off sometime during week 3. He was wearing a nightgown and when I got up for one of his late night diaper changes/ feedings it was gone and I couldn't find it in his bassinet or anywhere. few hours later dh got up and stepped on it on his way to the bathroom and freaked out. Lol.

Ohh Jess I laughed so hard at your post Nia flew off my boob!! Yeah Nia's fell off about week 2 but I may have accidently knocked it when changing her nappy :-/ ...had all healed though!

Yes I struggled with the getting back to sleep before the next feed too-so much so I couldn't sleep as was getting anxious! My oh now does her first night feed so im free to sleep from say 10-4am.

so so so sorry I have not updated but its hard to on a touch screen since I was off work til yesterday so now I am back I will post plenty of pics the avatar one was a day before he turned a month well might had been when he turned a month since it was around midnight when I did it lol. I also learned to do blue splash pic editing that day I was trying to bring out his eyes and that gave me an idea for 1 month pics to do but they did not turn out they way I wanted them to smh oh well. I really I had nothing tramatic happen during labor and birth. It was actually easy but painful lol well painful before the epidural lol.

Birth Story
Birth Story

At 37 wks I started to bounce on the ball and started the Red Rasberry leaf tea then to (I think). I also had sex a few time after 37 wks however I think it was only 2 or 3 times. I did not feel any different all day at 39+3 I went out after work in the garden and picked some squash, cucumbers and alot of pepers and did a little walking. My dh had a friend over. I had just put left overs in the oven to heat up. When I closed the oven door I felt a small trickle. I wondered if it was my waters but it was not much however I did not believe I peed on myself. I went outside where they were and sat in a chair to visit with them. I felt a pop and started to feel really wet down there. I got up from the chair and walked a little funny to the door. My dh asked if I was alright. I told him I will let him know in a minute. I went inside and went to the bathroom and there was alot of this fluid that kinda looked like ewcm except not as stretch but it did not have a consistancy of water like you would think. It also did not smell sweet it smelled hospitally to me.

I put on a pad and changed underwear and shorts and went back outside and said "uh I think my water just broke" he was like are you serious. I said yeah. I said but we don't have to rush because I am not having any contractions yet. He asked if he had time to take a shower I told him yes. so he got a shower and got dressed in jeans and a polo shirt not sure why he thought he was going out and had to look nice lol. While he was in the shower I felt like I had to poop but i was not able to but the more I pushed the more fluid came out so I knew it was my water.

He called one of his clients and told him (he is an ER dr) he was not on call but told him to take me straight to L&D and by pass the emergency room. I texted eveyone that I think my water just broke and we were headed to hospital. I told dh he did not have to kill me before we got there he did not have to drive fast b/c I was not having contractions yet and it will be a while however I was gushing fluid on the way and when we got there my shorts were soaked. I undressed and the tested the waters with the strip of paper and it turned blue so they said it was definalty my waters.They checked me and said I was 1 1/2 cm and 70% efaced I was confused b/c at my appt the week before I was 1 1/2 cm but the nuse said I was only 30% efaced then I said the ob never told me that . They asked me my pain level from 1 to 10 and I told them at that time a 2.

I was sooo hungry and so was dh b/c we did not get to eat the left overs that I was heating up (they were turned off but left in the oven lol). The dr on call was one I previously went to that was good but after my 4th mc which were twins/triplets I had to beg him to send me to a RE. The nurse asked him if I got eat something and he allowed it. My dh had one of his friends to bring us something. I chose a big mac meal from mcdonalds. It was so good.

My contractions began to start not sure of exact time maybe an hr later they were 5 to 10 minutes apart and would last about a minute. I tried to tolerate it for as long as I could. The clean out was also happening at this time to. So everytime I went to the bathroom to poop it would help out the pain for a minute or two after I was done. I think I went like 7 times. They were starting to get more intense but still not bad. I figured I have had bad cramps before so that is what it will feel like. Well I was right they did feel like cramps. My second to last mc was pretty painful and they were the worst cramps I had experienced because the pain raidated down my left leg. Well the contractions were surpassing the regular 1st and 2nd day period cramps and began feeling like the mc cramps. I still hung in there. Dh tried to sleep on the couch/rock that was in the room as they were getting more intense. They checked me a a few hrs later and I was at 2 cm. They asked my pain level again and I told them a 5. I could still breath through the contractions but I did not figure out that the fast breathing was not what helped it was the long deep breaths is what helped alot. I started to get to where I was shaking from the pain now they were about 3 to 5 minutes apart and felt like they were lasting 2 minutes but it was proably a minute also at least that is what I was gageing from the machine. It took me forever to realize that the one I had been looking at was the babies heart beat It as surprisingly accurate with the contractions though.

I had finally had enough she checked me again which is by the way very painful. She said I was 3 cm maybe 3 1/2 I told her I give, I need pain medicine. She went and got it and gave it to me. In a few minutes I was drunk and could still feel the pain but not as intense or at least it was not bothering me as much She asked about my pain level again and I said before the medicine it was about an 8. That was 12:55 am. I called them at 2:15 and asked when would I be able to have another they told me they could only do it every 2 hrs. Great it started to wear off at an hr and 1/2 so for the last 30 minutes I had to grit and bare it which by the surpassed the mc cramps tremendously. but at 2:55 I was feeling good again. I got through those 30 minutes with deep breathing exercises however I never went to birthing class or looked it up online I guess it was instinct. Going to the bathroom while drunk was not fun either since I almost fell over a few times and dh was asleep even though he said he was not .

Morning came and I was starting to feel pain again b/c it was about 1 1/2 hrs since last medicine. They checked me and said I was still at 3 1/2 cm maybe 4. They said they could not give me any more pain med. and they started pitocin at 5 am. I really don't remember much about those 30 mins but my dr came in at 5:30 am and put my epidural in (I was very nervous about this part but to me it was nothing to it and I finally felt releaf and was able to get some good sleep. My dh was in the room while he was doing this. My dh likes to be a smart ass and so he asked him when are we going to get this show on the road. He said by 12:18 pm my dh call bs. Through the morning after the epi I slepted good and just woke up to them checking me. One time I was 5 cm then next time I was 7cm. Then I started to feel some weird pain on my left side of my stomach. My dh ran to get the nurse b/c I was not suppose to feel anything. She checked me again and said well there he is. At this time it was around 11:30. The got eveything set up and my legs in the sturips and I was telling them that I did not want an episodmy if not medically necessary they said that was up to the dr. It told them I wanted to do skin to skin and to breast feed. They said ok. Dh got dressed in dr gear from the cap to the gown and he had the nurse (that was on the other side of me) take a pic so he could send it to his dr clients. Thank God that my oxygen sensor on my finger was positioned where it was b/c if not he would had sent a pic of my hoo ha to everyone. However I am in the pic starting to push, did not even realize they were taking pic's.

I never had the urge to push I was just pushing like I was trying to poop. They had me put my chin to my chest and to take a deep breath and push when I had a contraction. I swear I only pushed for 10 min but dh said it was about 20 or 30 min. it really did not feel like long. It was 12 pm and the dr was no where to be found. He was called and paged and paged at the clinic guess he was still eating lunch . The nurse said don't worry I have done this plenty of times. Finally about 12:03 ot 12:05 pm he came in. I think I only pushed 2 or 3 more times and heard 2 snips and he was out Mason Alexander Jr. was born 7.84 lbs and 19 1/2 inches.

He came out crying and they took him cleaned him and as he was sewing me back up my dh asked him (being a smart ass again) to put to extra stitches in it with square knots (that is the kind of knot he said he used on my cervix to stictch it). The nurses died laughing and the dr kinda smirked and shook his head lol. But they cleaned him up and gave him to me to nurse before weighing him. I nursed him for about an hr when I finally got him latched. He was a beautiful baby looked just like a baby doll to me. But it was so surreal I still could not believe I was a mom and I did not feel like one. I cannot believe I did not cry either I actually was about to and held back the tears. I think I was still in shock. Now the second part of the story was the breast feeding which was a bitch!!! but my hands are tired and I will save that for later.

Sleep comes when I feel exhausted! Been a good couple of days so felt quite rested today! I hope her cord falls off its yuk!

Thanks A but OMG :shock: at the ordeal you went through but glad you and Nia are healthy again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->