Bed question...

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Hope you are all well :hugs: I don't get on as much as I'd like anymore:hissy:

Anyway, I just wanted to ask a couple of things. Noah is still in his cot but I'm wanting to change his cot in to a cot bed (basically take the sides off it) I was thinking I'd probably have to put a gate over his bedroom door to stop him getting to the stairs if he wakes. I have a stair gate on our stairs but he can get up and down the stairs fine now, If we're upstairs I can suddenly turn around and he'll be downstairs in a flash.

What I'm thinking is I could change his bed and take the stair gate from the stairs and put it on his door?

What you girls think - is it too early, really dunno what to do?

Thanks

xx

oh I'm not sure, was actually wondering when we were supposed to do that with Hannah (obviously not yet but I think I may have to buy a bed and I want to be prepared)

I wish I could help!! I've been wondering when to switch the girls beds . . Honestly i'm a little hesitant, now they lay in their cribs at night with their music and fall asleep right away and I worry if they could get out of bed if they would ever go to sleep!! I know they can't sleep in a crib forever but I worry!

Thats exactly what I'm thinking - he loves going to bed, when I say 'its bed time' he gets my hand and we walk up together, put his music on and he falls aleep. Its great that he's in such a good routine but I know he's got to move to a bed and we can't keep putting it off all the time :dohh:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->