Bedtime Routines

Jen.Uh.Fur

Reaction score
What do you guys do every night for your little ones to go to bed. Every night Cyan gets a story, a glass of chocolate milk, her teeth brushed and then tucked in. If you stray from this routine she gets very cranky! LOL.

We have dinner pretty close to bedtime so we do that, then they will play for a bit, brush teeth, go pee, get pjs, read a story then into bed. They only have baths a couple times a week due to their skin so on bath nights we add that in right after dinner

Abbie has a glass of water or orange juice and she'll go to bed and watch a dvd, but it always has to be Disney lol. She'll fall asleep with the dvd on and when i come up to bed i'll turn it off. She has to have her dream catcher up because she thinks a bad dream fairy gives her bad dreams but the dream catcher will bring out the good fariy and stop the evil one lol. She has a hannah montana teddy bear which she has to have with her in bed too :)

Well josh doesn't settle with baths at bedtime so we save those for mornings. So at bedtime, usually we sit on settee together for half hour snuggling before bed, then he grabs his 2 bugs bunny teddies which have to go everywhere! He has a wee then climbs into bed for usually a dvd but sometimes he wants a story. He isn't really allowed a proper drink to close to bedtime as this helps with the " dry nights ", but he used to wake pestering for a drink everynight so i stopped it completely.

We also have dinner not long before bed, so its usually a bath, pj's, brush teeth, wee and bring a glass of milk into room so LO can have a drink while we read bedtime story (usually 2),sometimes another wee, then a cuddle and sleep. He sleeps in with me, so I usually lie with him until he's asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->