Before I Logged On To BnB I Was...

Making broccoli, mac and cheese with an audience of my 2 daughters and the kitten :haha:

Sleepyhead. LOL

Chatting with a with a fake friend. (long story)

LOL Matata! No she is a friend who is actually an old friend of OH from school. But she likes ot send me messages about my husband calling her or seeing her. It is funny because when he supposively (sp) calls her, he is with me every single time! LOL There is no way he can see her, we live 8 hours away, but she doesn't know that we never put it on FB that we moved. the important people know, but not her. LOL

oh no:-( why do you even talk to her galvan?

I got mad at OH at first, but now she is just my every once in a while entertainment. LOL She is just a desperate crazy woman.

lol, i know youre mood says impatient, but you are one patient lady:)

Well, she doesn't really bother me anymore, she is just obsessed. I have told her that I know it is all lies, but she still sends the messages. I thought about blocking her, but decided against it. I did tell OH that I was going to post that we are loving living in Monterrey for the past 4 months and tag her in it. LOL she woudl look stupid then right. I know it is childish, but it is just too funny.

I posted about our move 4 months ago because she said that OH was with her at the mall yesterday. She sent me a message saying why didn't you guys tell me you moved. LOL

I posted about our move 4 months ago because she said that OH was with her at the mall yesterday. She sent me a message saying why didn't you guys tell me you moved. LOL

:wacko:

i was playing wii with my daughter:)

Before I logged on I was feeding my face and trying not to hurt my shoulder more lol

On the phone with my new RE, my appointment is now tomorrow instead of Saturday!! :happydance:

galvan, yeah!!! i was taking my daughter to school:)

Great news Galvan.

I know this'll come as a surprise... but I was putting the baby to bed. I'm noticing a pattern :haha:

that's one crazy friend there Galvan~

Before i logon.......i was checking out this giant pimple on my forehead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->