Before I Logged On To BnB I Was...

Thx so much galvan:) when i got the call on thurs, i bawled like a baby!

Im sorry galvan i know im dense, but what is RE? Im assuming something good:)

I was eating!:)

reproductive endocronoligist He is the dr who is going to help get me pregnant.

Sorry, just read your journal:) im so happy for you, im really hoping this is your month:)

Fingers crossed Galvan! And thinking of your little girl Meli! She'll be fine!

I was drying my hair

Why is my baby suddenly refusing her afternoon nap? It's making me even more tired :haha:

Sorry, matata! They do change things up a bit dont they?

I was playing wii:)

I cant go into labor tonight! My baby has surgery tom! Tho ive already gone to the bathroom a couple times today :blush: and have had a few contractions that have not felt like bh. So we shall see! Maybe next week!

Im just looking forward to getting it over with! It will be a stressful day, but thankfully my husband took the day off so i wont be alone waiting for her to come out of it:)

I forgot it was tomorrow. All will go well with DD and you will have a baby this week, hopefully. :hugs:

I was working as usual.

Meli, did you disappear to have your lil boy?

I know! My water broke on the morning of my daughters surgery! We actually just got home from hospital, Evan is one day old:)

Well, he is too cute from what I can see in your avatar! Congratulations lady!! Did your daughter have surgery anyway?

Yeah, my mom was with her. And since we were on the same floor of the hospital my husband went back and forth:)

I was playing a game with my daughter:) i missed my girls soooo much:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->