Benefit Busters

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
Channel 4 at 9pm!

I know there's a few of you who were gonna watch it. Thought i'd remind you all ... nearly forgot myself!

xx

Didnt know it was on, but sounds interesting!

Im gunna watch!! I hate that people on benefits get a bad name!!!

yeah im gona watch it xxx

karl is off to bed cos iv made him turn tv over :thumbup:

I am from doncaster and they are complete bitches at A4E there !!! Got me a job in a nursery 7am to5pm and i couldnt get the childcare so then they told me i cant want a job that much !

They are a bit harsh towards those women! Saying that she saw them all as scroungers like the ones you see hanging outside the dole office. But I completely agree with that one woman, people shouldn't be able to get benefits so easily.

me too. its way too easy. and thats from personal experience!

It's sad that Yvette was better off on benefits than being in work. The system in this country is all wrong.

I agree, as I said they make it too easy. I'm on benefits and I can't wait until I can get a job although I will probably be worse of as well

its hard it kind of becomes a cycle for them.

I was saying to OH lots of people are better off on benefits!! :grr:

I think a week I get about £200 a week with child tax, income support and housing benefit. I think that although the majority of what I get a month goes on rent I still think that I have an awful lot to live on even if some months I do find it hard for different reasons. It pays my bills and for mine and graces food. But if I got a job I don't think I would get anywhere near that amount. But that said, I would rather have a job

Ok im sorry but £75,000 debt on credit cards???? :saywhat: you cant make kids happy by giving them stuff. Just having you as a parent should make them happy :growlmad:. Did you see the size of her tv???? Sell it and get a bloody job instead of sitting on your ass doing nothing all day :nope:. How do these people get away with this?????. Sad thing is her daughter will prob bring her kids up on benefits too because she thinks its ok :growlmad:

Sorry if i offended anyone :blush:, But i do agree the help with the rent and council tax should help people that work and still struggle to survive, makes sence to me :shrug:

I turned over when the lady accused a woman of being an alcoholic. Disgusting! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->