Best Breast Pump?

txrangersfan

Reaction score
I'm doing breast pump research and trying to figure out what's the best. Reviews on Amazon are great but I want some input from you ladies.

So, in your opinion, what is the best breast pump?

Thanks!!

I can't really say cuz I have only ever used Medela. But I will keep using Medela because they work great for me! I am buying a new one to replace my older one.

If you're in the USA, make sure to check your insurance. Most cover pumps fully now.

I had the avent Isis manual one and I loved it. I didn't like the hospital electric pump .

The Isis one has a silicon cover so its softer and you don't need to worry about power or batteries or lugging a huge thing around if you go anywhere

I have several friends that love the Medela In Style pump.

I can't really say cuz I have only ever used Medela. But I will keep using Medela because they work great for me! I am buying a new one to replace my older one.

I'm a first timer, but my friend told me the other day that Medela is the must have brand. :)

I have only used the Medela, so I can't really say but most people I know prefer the medela.

Hi I expressed 5 times a day for the first 6 weeks. My daughter struggled to breastfeed straight away as she was so sleepy. I had to top her up after every feed. Once she started feeding better i then expressed every day for a year so my husband could giver her a bottle when i worked.

I hired a double hospital grade pump for the first few weeks and it was great and much better than my meleda.
I then bought an Ameda Lactaline Personal Dual Electric Breastpump which was brilliant and i shall use again this time, although hopefully not as much as last time!!!
I just think the Ameda suited me better as i could express much more milk with it. The way the medela worked didn't really suit me.

Good Luck with your search.

Thanks for all the responses! Seems like Medela is a pretty popular one.

I had the medela swing and loved it xx

I used medela symphony at the hospital and loved it. Double pump, very adjustable, quiet mimics baby. I then used medela Lactina through wic when I got home (another hospital grade pump but older) and it was so much louder, but very adjustable. With my son I used ameda purely yours, double electronic pump and was very pleased with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->