Best kids tablet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pictureperfect

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend one?
There seems to be so many to choose from.
Thanks in advance

Stalking this thread as I'm after one for my almost 5 year old.
I have ordered this one as a bit of a gamble...
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00MPTB4SG/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1412497688&sr=8-2&pi=SY200_QL40

It has good reviews and comes in alsorts of colours. I'm going to download a few apps onto it and some games that DS1 will like and try to play them, check it runs quickly enough and everything. If it's ok then Ds1 will get it, if it's not so good I will give it to DS2 just to mess around with so he isn't trying to pinch his brothers all the time.

I have heard really good things about the Tesco Hudl tablets. I know they just released a newer version a few days ago too xx

I'd recommend the Tesco hudl, I brought my 2 The innotabs and they were a waste of money, far too slow and the kids got frustrated. They love there hudl's and they're something they won't grow out of

We have a hudl and a kindle fire HD (family ones to share, but 6 yr old loves them and uses them a lot.) Would recommend either. His favourite app is minecraft .

we've got the samsung galaxy tab 2, 10.1, we bought it for me and my oh but my 4yo has decided that its now his lol, tbh i cant remember the last time we used it. he uses it all the time xx

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00MPTB4SG/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1412497688&sr=8-2&pi=SY200_QL40

It has good reviews and comes in alsorts of colours. I'm going to download a few apps onto it and some games that DS1 will like and try to play them, check it runs quickly enough and everything. If it's ok then Ds1 will get it, if it's not so good I will give it to DS2 just to mess around with so he isn't trying to pinch his brothers all the time.

I have heard really good things about the Tesco Hudl tablets. I know they just released a newer version a few days ago too xx

I was thinking about getting this for LO. Does it have YouTube and internet access?

We had a play with the hudl 2 in store yesterday and it seemed really good

I was thinking about getting this for LO. Does it have YouTube and internet access?

I haven't recieved it yet to double check but it says wifi so I'm assuming yes aslong as you have wifi access :) xx

I haven't recieved it yet to double check but it says wifi so I'm assuming yes aslong as you have wifi access :) xx

Thanks hun! Might just bite the bullet and order one! Scared though in case it's no good and I can't return it.

I know they're expensive, but can't go wrong with an ipad.

My LO has an ipad 1 and she loves the thing.

Anyone tried the Kurio? Got a voucher for money off from Toys R Us and can't decide whether to get one for our 4 year old.

Thanks hun! Might just bite the bullet and order one! Scared though in case it's no good and I can't return it.

Mines due in the next day or so according to the delivery estimate so if you want to hold out a few days I'll set mine up when it arrives and post an update for you :) xx

We've gone for the hudl as so many people recommend it :) can't wait to have a little play on it to set it up x

Mines due in the next day or so according to the delivery estimate so if you want to hold out a few days I'll set mine up when it arrives and post an update for you :) xx

This has arrived today, will have a proper play tonight and do a little review for anybody interested but so far so good. Came already fully charged (in a bright pink box but it was actually the right colour inside). Got wifi and already has the likes of youtube downloaded. Also facebook and other things a child won't need but you can put it in aeroplane mode to stop them gaining internet access and delete any apps you don't want. Camera isn't super but is ok for kids messing around. In impressed so far but will download gnats tonight and check it runs fast enough etc xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"