Best Month for Babies

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
For all you Mummies, when do you think is the best time to be pregnant and the best time to give birth and why?

Personally, i quite liked a June baby. I didn't get too warm, except from when i was in labour but the hospitals are ridiculously warm anyway so i didn't notice it too much. And caitlyn has got used to the gradually changing weather rather than being born in the freezing cold.

xxx

I said june cause thats when I'm due lol, seriously though, it's not too far into summer to be uncomfortable (if we ever have a hot summer again) and it doesnt mean being heavily pregnant when it's cold

I loved having Charlotte born in June. I did make DH put in the ACs a bit earlier than normal (APRIL!), but that's alright. The only really sucky thing was that Char was born on a wicked hot day (101F) and the AC in the hospital had broken. GAH..that was HOT

I loved being heavily pregnant when it was cold because I didn't need to worry about getting too hot. March was a nice time for Sam to be born too, as it was getting warm enough to take him out without worrying about him getting too cold (apart from the random snow we had at the beginning of April). He'll be a nice age for opening presents on his first Christmas too...even if he just enjoys ripping the wrapping paper :rofl: x

I liked June :) Summer off work, not too hot while pregnant

xxx

Well i'm in different seasons, but I love sep birth. Not too close to xmas or me and my OH's bdays (jan & feb), plus it's coming into summer.

I said March as in Texas it is the last month that it is not blazing hot before summer!

i said May.

ffion was born in june and that was ok, not too hot not too cold.

rhys was born in december, far too close to christmas and it was really cold weather. although hes never really had a cold in his life. it was nice being pregnant at that time too

i said may, thats when nicole was born. For me it was great cos i was heavily pregnant through spring so wasnt too hot only downside was it was a really hot summer and nicole spent most of the time agitated because of the heat.

but then callum was born in december so i was heavily pregnant through summer which was a nightmare but on the plus side could hide my baby flab underneath big jumpers!!!

i said April, thats when summers was born and it was great as the weather was nice so if we wanted to just get out in her pram if she was unsettled. a little jacket and out we would go and we had the summer for this!

July was great for us. I wasnt' too pregnant during the winter to not be able to do the outdoor things we do. And I didn't quite hit the hottest part of the summer. Nice balance.
But this time I think I want to try for a late march baby (wishing I could order this) but that is just so I can use all of Brooklynns super cute dresses again :)

I liked June too, just before the heat. Wouldn't want to be huge in that heat!!

I think this poll would be more accurate if you put seasons rather than months!

I had my boy in May which for me was completely wrong. It meants I was heavily pregnant through the middle of summer and had my LO just as winter was starting so had to keep him inside most of the time.

I sqaid July. I have had three babies at the end of April/beginning of May and March April and May were so hot, and when I had my daughter in July (supposedly our summer) it was lovely and cool. lol

I loved being heavily pregnant when it was cold because I didn't need to worry about getting too hot. March was a nice time for Sam to be born too, as it was getting warm enough to take him out without worrying about him getting too cold (apart from the random snow we had at the beginning of April). He'll be a nice age for opening presents on his first Christmas too...even if he just enjoys ripping the wrapping paper :rofl: x

ditto. I especially prefered being pregger in the winter because I enjoy the winter more. You can always bundle up, whereas if your pregger during the summer you just have to deal with being hot. I also like that Colton will be like 9.5 months during Christmas! :dance:

i said march because although i had maddi in july (1st she was due 22nd june) i found that by the time i had recovered (from section) and such, the weathers turned and its just not that great to go out in. although i'm really enjoying the autumn weather now, it would have been nice to have a bit more summer with madd. but not to fussed, july was great :cloud9:

I voted September! :smug:

Actually if you want the truth I kinda lied.It wasn't very pleasant being heavily pregnant right in August!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->