Best Pregnancy Movies?

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
I don't know about the rst of you but pretty much as soon as I found out I was pregnant i wanted to do nothing but watch movies about pregnancy!!

My OH is a member of LoveFilm so i took over that and have been getting all the pregnancy movies I can find!!

My recommendations (if you haven't seen them already)
are

1. Knocked up - Hilarious! I don't know how many times I have watched this film now!!

2. Where the Heart Is - This has a very young Natalie Portman in it and she gives birth in a Wal-Mart!

3. She's Having A Baby - A clasic 80's Kevin Bacon movie!

4. Father of the Bride 2 - I love these films!!

I've been watching the ones you shouldn't really watch while pregnant on true Movie channels, the ones where babies are stollen, they make me cry! :cry:

Anyone have anymore movie recommendations for me to pass the next 7 weeks?!!!

9 Months has just started on channel itv2 love it :) .
Iam allso addicted to thoose pregnancy programmes on home and health . x .

9 Months has just started on channel itv2 love it :) .
Iam allso addicted to thoose pregnancy programmes on home and health . x .

LOL I have 9 months on too! I rented it a few weeks back but I'm watching it again, just cos I like it!!! xxx

I watched it years ago , I carnt remember it well so watching again :) .
Can i allso reccomend the film Fifteen and pregnant very good film . xx .

OOoo I've seen that one too, I loved it, god I am a sucker for true movies!

Me 2 lol ....
I have the true movies channel on my TV package . When the kids are in bed (By then i have had enough of lazy town and dora lol) i stick it on curl up with choccys and watch :) . x .

Look whos talking scares me Hahahhahaaa talking sperm that would scare any one lol . x.

Juno :)

I love that film.

A new one has/is coming out too but I can't remember the name of it, something to do with a surrogat (sp?)

xxx

Ive been wanting to watch those pregnancy movies to lol I have 9 months on dvd I like that movie and then Look whos talking 1 and 2 LOL

Two others that I liked were:
Juno and Maria, Full of Grace. The last one is a bit darker, but an inspiring story.
Or for sci fi: Children of Men.
Or for creepy babies: Rosemary's Baby? :)

Oh i loved juno :) i also liked knocked up that was pretty funny

Juno :)

I love that film.

A new one has/is coming out too but I can't remember the name of it, something to do with a surrogat (sp?)

xxx

Baby mama I think the new one is! OH refused to go to the cinema to watch it with me so I'll have to wait for it to come onto DVD!!

Two others that I liked were:
Juno and Maria, Full of Grace. The last one is a bit darker, but an inspiring story.
Or for sci fi: Children of Men.
Or for creepy babies: Rosemary's Baby? :)

I've added Maria Full of grace to my LoveFilm list, it looks really good, thanks for that!

OOooo I did like Children of Men and was totally creeped out by Rosemarys Baby!!

ooo you have just given me a list of films to watch (goes and gets popcorn) :rofl:
xx

ive not seen 9 months!!!is it good?!?

I love anything pregnancy related too!! :)

Knocked up is hilarious... I wasnt so keen on Juno!!

ive watched the series where rachel is pregnant LOADS (from friends)

Even sex and the city where miranda gets pregnant!! :):)

Now on footballers wives and tanya and amber have just had there babies which tanya got swapped!! Gotta love English trash TV!!! :)

I like 15 and pregnant, however dont watch "the hand that rocks the cradle" creeepy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->