Best Pregnancy Movies?

Yayyyyy i watched Baby mama online ... Reccomed 100% , Funny and cute film . xx .

Juno :)

I love that film.

A new one has/is coming out too but I can't remember the name of it, something to do with a surrogat (sp?)

xxx

Baby mama I think the new one is! OH refused to go to the cinema to watch it with me so I'll have to wait for it to come onto DVD!!

That's the one!! I couldn't think of the name. I think my OH is going to need persuading too on that haha.

Just watched one on you tube called, mom at sixteen, that was good also too young to be a dad, 9 months is great, 3 men and a baby is pretty good!! x x

Nine Months is on tonight if anyone is interested.

I love preg films! Only problem is, it makes me even more broody than I am already!! (Which I didn't think was possible) :rofl:

Thanks! :)

I too will go and set a reminder :)

xx

I don't think I've seen most of these. The only pregnancy/baby film I can think of is Jack and Sarah! :cry:

Aawww Jack & sarah! I have that on dvd, can't believe I forgot about that one! Such a sad film at the start:cry:

Aawww Jack & sarah! I have that on dvd, can't believe I forgot about that one! Such a sad film at the start:cry:

It's my worst nightmare, that I die and DH is left with the baby. He would be such a wonderful Dad with or without me but it's the saddest thing...

miss conception, look whose talking, business of being born

i love baby movies too!

Junior - it's silly, but cute (Arnold Shwarzenegger is made pregnant as part of a scientific experiment)

For Keeps - Molly Ringwald movie from the late 80's or early 90's about teen pregnancy. Lots of family drama, post-partum depression, it's not the cheeriest movie but still good.

knocked up - definitely need to watch it...

I love the movie Knocked Up! I actually watch it all the time!
I like Juno, Where the Heart Is, Look Whose Talking (I loooove Bruce Willis).
Those are the only ones I can think about right now!

We watched Juno AND Knocked Up yesterday. Both good films! I cried in Knocked Up when the baby was born but they didn't dwell on it in Juno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->