best time to do 30 day shred??

laurabeth

Reaction score
ok so im planning on starting the 30 days shred tomorrow is it better to do it in the morning when i get up? or after work?

i am a nanny to 15month twin girls. So i work 8.30am-5.30pm

was thinking get up at 6.30am, do the workout have breakfast the get ready and go to work, then hopefully go to gym after work too. is that a good idea? or am i setting myself up to fail?

I think that's a great idea. I used to exercise after work (and will start that again very soon) I think it worked well because you're tired enough to go to sleep. However, if you exercise in the morning you've got the energy to go through your day :) I'd give anything to exercise in the morning but just don't have enough time if it takes me 2 hours to get ready!

I think that's a great idea. I used to exercise after work (and will start that again very soon) I think it worked well because you're tired enough to go to sleep. However, if you exercise in the morning you've got the energy to go through your day :) I'd give anything to exercise in the morning but just don't have enough time if it takes me 2 hours to get ready!

well im not working this week so gonna try it this week ans see how i get on and see if i think i'll be able to stick to it lol i just really wanna lose 2st by the summer xxx

hi..thanks for the info..
i will try it also if i will loose weight..

Hey Laurabeth, I just started this again yesterday, I was doing it this time last year before I got pregnant and thought it was brilliant totally toned me up as I didnt actually have any weight to lose. I also only done it twice a week for about 5 months and then I got pregnant and stopped it.

This time however i have a stone and a half to lose and plan to do it every day for the month of May to kick start my after baby body!!!!

Realy hate level 1 and 2 but really loved level 3, was in bits doing the cardio parts, actually had to stop as I was in bits.

Let me know how you are getting on!!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"