Bet you didnt expect this....!!!!!!!!!!!

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
I got a BFP on a digi today. 1-2 weeks.
We only stopped using contraception on december 15th!!!!

Im in shock, so excited, but so scared. I really shouldnt be pregnant cos of my meds but weve waited two years for #2 already, but this baby is so wanted.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!

ANYONE ON MY FACEBOOK PLEASE DO NOT MENTION ANYTHING. WE HAVENT TOLD FAMILY, NEED TO SEE DOCS FIRST ETC. THANKS!

Sorry for crap pic, my camera doesnt focus well, but hopefully u get the idea!

Attachments

• 9dCOmsJKKR.jpg
    9dCOmsJKKR.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 83
That's absolutely fabulous!!! Congrats hun!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!! That is such great news!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! :hugs: :happydance:

Awww im so happy for you.

V xxxx

Wow congratulations hun! Really happy for you :hugs:

xxx

Congratulations!! I am really, really happy for you hun. Are you on lithium? If you are, please PLEASE go to your doc tomorrow, because Lithium is a heavy metal which is very dangerous to fetus's :hugs:

awwwwww MASSIVE CONGRATS :dance: uv done so well with the weight loss/the move etc 2010 new :baby: now :dance::dance: xx

Oh wow :shock: crap, totally didnt expect that!!

Congrats hun, so pleased for you :hugs: :hugs:

Congratulations!! I am really, really happy for you hun. Are you on lithium? If you are, please PLEASE go to your doc tomorrow, because Lithium is a heavy metal which is very dangerous to fetus's :hugs:

Yeah im on lithium. I have discussed it with my psych and he said that altho he'd prefer me not to get pregnant while on it, its not a problem if i do fall pregnant while on it. (If that makes sense!) I will just need extra scans etc to monitor babies heart. Im going to ring him on monday, nothing i can do over the weekend. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->