Beta Hcg on the low side?

Rei

Reaction score
Just got my results in from my beta Hcg test. At 4 weeks they were at 88 which my doctor said was a little low but my progesterone levels were normal. I go in again tomorrow morning for another blood test and I'm just so nervous that they won't rise right.
I had a very long and complicated miscarriage this year and my heart can't take another one. Has anyone had a beta this low and still went on to have a healthy pregnancy?

Hey there!

With this baby my dr told me to expect to miscarry because they were too low for her liking. They were 17, then 45, then 125, then 2243 and rose well from there and I am now 17 weeks!! It was just so early and the numbers have to start somewhere hun!

I'm sure everything will be fine :) best of luck to you xx

Hey there!

With this baby my dr told me to expect to miscarry because they were too low for her liking. They were 17, then 45, then 125, then 2243 and rose well from there and I am now 17 weeks!! It was just so early and the numbers have to start somewhere hun!

I'm sure everything will be fine :) best of luck to you xx

Thank you!! I just got my lab results today. They went from 88 to 137 and she said that she wanted a 60 percent increase at the least and I am just a few points shy of it but my initial blood draw was in the afternoon and this was in the morning. She isn't happy with it, so we are gonna start tracking again Monday and then maybe get in for a scan

The first (88 miU) was taken at around 2:30 pm monday and the next one (137 miU) was taken today (wednesday) at 9:45 so about 42 hours apart. She wanted it to increase by 60% in 48 hours and it was 137 >.> but she sounded kind of doubtful about this pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->