Beth30* 2.7 HCG Last Thursday*Results are in for HCG

I am sorry you are in this sad place. You have gone through a lot, emotionally and physically, and I think a break would do your mind good. I hope you come to a place where you start to feel better. I will be thinking of you, and sending lots of prayers of comfort. Again, I am so sorry. Hugs.

Aw Beth im so sorry just back an had a couple of days to catch up on ideally hoped this was it for you as did we all x I really hope you get some answers soon and that sticky bean you so much deserve x you are in my thoughts xxxx

I actually rescheduled it for the 1st of November this morning.. my little boy is sick, and he needs the attention more than me, so I called them this morning, and they said that was fine... Thanks everyone for the time to wish me good luck, and I will post an update on here when I know something more... and when I find out what is going on with me, I am scheduling an appt with both of my old doctors and giving them a piece of my mind with my proof that something is wrong...

Hi beth I think it's over again for me just got bfp on frer an tesco own brand but bfn on digi just don't know what to do with myself xx why is life so cruel x an now my hubby says we should stop cause he can't go on every month like this xxxx

I hope all your appointments go well and you get the answers you need. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->