Beth30* 2.7 HCG Last Thursday*Results are in for HCG

beth30

2 Rainbow Boys and Preggo
Reaction score
I also posted this in Maureen's early testing thread... But I'd like some more feedback. This is the original with no flash.

DSC_0383.jpg

umm a line.. lol, hope it gets darker hun!! every positive thought coming your way!

Attachments

• DSC_0383.jpg
    DSC_0383.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC_0383s.jpg
    DSC_0383s.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 133
Oh nice! There is a faint line there isn't there!? I like how the pic is so clear! I wish my camera took pics that clear

I swear I see somehting and Im aweful at seeing lines!!! I hope this is it for you!

I'm sorry I don't see it either :( Hoe u get ur bfp soon thou x

Nothing to drink after peeing last night before bed, FMU.

DSC_0386a.jpg

DSC_0386aa.jpg

DSC_0386c.jpg

Don't know about the cheapie, but the frer has a line with color.....I just hope it isn't a cruel trick.

looks promising hun as mine were just like that x

Hmmm i do see something in your FRER, but cant tell on colour (P.s i hate FRER's i got a gorgeous line last cycle and it was the indent :( )

i also see something on your IC, but more to the left of where you have pointed....

Goodluck x

Hmmm i do see something in your FRER, but cant tell on colour (P.s i hate FRER's i got a gorgeous line last cycle and it was the indent :( )

i also see something on your IC, but more to the left of where you have pointed....

Goodluck x

Frer has color irl, and it picks up on my computer, I also thought the line was more to the left, but I stared at it so long, I lost focus~ LoL!

Hmmm I actually see a bit of pink in 2nd fr......so hope this is it!
Oh + I see a line on ic also

Heres my tweak for ya hunnie... ive only altered the exposure and saturation!!! and :happydance: I see something x

Attachments

• beth30.jpg
    beth30.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 102

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh