Beth30* 2.7 HCG Last Thursday*Results are in for HCG

Oops, meant Friday! I thought today was Friday. My brain does not work these days, forgive me.

We all get like that sometimes...

So I woke up today tested, still a faint line w/color, took DS to school... came home, went to the bathroom to pee again, and when I wiped there was red blood with little tiny clots... and we all know what that means... I just hope this doesn't last that long.. just glad that my body is finally letting me in on what is going on, although I wish it was a more happy scenario, atleast it isn't limbo anymore. I will keep my Dr. Appt for tomorrow because it isn't right for a person to have so many chemicals and m/c...not just me, any woman. We were put here to populate, and so many of us have trouble doing that! There is a piece or two missing from our reproductive puzzles... it is up to doctors to find out what is going on, and it makes me sad that someone I put so much trust in blew me off... I have been going to dr's based on reviews from friends and family, and it amazes me the family and friends are treated like royalty at their offices, and I am treated like a martian. Needless to say, the family and friends don't have the troubles I have... it just hurts because I can't help it, and the dr's that I've had so far... won't even try..

I'm sorry beth.. :hugs: I hope your appointment gives you some answers and some hope finally x

Awwww hunnie :hugs:

I really do wish this was a whole different scenario! but im glad you will eventually get some answers as i totally agree with you its not right!!... this doctor sounds really lovely fingers crossed he can get to the bottom of it xx

hi beth just read ur whole thread and want to wish u all the best hope u get some answers tomorro :hugs: xx

I hope you can get some answers from your new Dr tomorrow Beth... write down all the questions you have because if your anything like me, you'll forget some of them when you see him.... rooting for you honey x

Beth-I will conitnue to pray for you!! I hope they can give you the answers you need!!

So sorry Beth, hope you get some answers at the docs and a BFP soon xxx

I am so, so sorry. I hope you get some answers, because you, and every woman who struggles with this has a right to answers. I again am sorry. I will be thinking of you, and sending lots of prayers.

Aw Beth.. Ive just read the whole thread and have gone from happiness for you to sadness. I am so sorry you are going through this and I really hope you get the answers you need and deserve:hugs:

So sorry Beth i hope the Dr you see tomorrow has a plan for you. Please update this thread and let us know how your sppintment goes.

We are all routing for you x x x :hugs:

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that Beth!! :hugs: I really hope this doc can help you out and get you the bfp that you deserve!

I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I hope the doctor can help you figure out some answers.

Thanks everyone for your sympathy... I'm going to take another break from ttc, I don't know if it will be for good or not... I can't even stand myself today... my nieces, nephews and DS are getting together to carve pumpkins, but I can't have a good time because of what is going on, and the painful "period" I'm having... funny thing is, last year (same exact day) I lost my uncle who was like a 2nd dad to cancer... two weeks before I m/c at 6 weeks, but didn't pass until 8.... its like I'm a broken record or something...

Try not to be too hard on yourself, although I know it's probably difficult. Just remember that you get to see the doctor tomorrow and just try to have a nice relaxing day and enjoy your son and nieces/nephews!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->