Beth30-Testing thread-Not as crazy as last month! New Test Pg 9

beth30

2 Rainbow Boys and Preggo
Reaction score
First picture is original, second is an edit with the exposure turned down some, no other editing. There looks like there could be something there. Kinda like my ones from last month.... but we'll have to wait and see, that is the name of the tww game!

DSC_0828.jpg
DSC_0828a.jpg

sorry cant see anything either , but still lots of time

Fxd you get progression Beth! I got bfn this morn I think tests the other day must have been wrong x still not giving up till af shows roll on Friday! Xxx

I sure hope she stays away from us! LoL!

ooo beth i do see like a shadowy line on the tweaked 1... as we knows fRers start off like this.. so fingers crossed hunnie x

Sorry can't see anything hopefully stiil too early

sorry don't see anything fingers crossed you get your bfp soon though

Sorry don't see anything. Fx for you!

Top is original, Second one is edited with exposure turned down only. Third one is invert(duh) LoL! Picture at about 2-3 minutes.

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0018a.jpg

DSC_0018b.jpg

This one is just cropped and the exposure brought down-taken at 8 minutes.

DSC_0019a.jpg

I think I see a very, very faint line on your FRER but I definitely see something on your second test!!! I hope it's the start of your BFP!!! GL and FX'd!!

I have no respect for fr tests at all....I can see the same "something" on yours that I saw on mine today. The second test looks promising! GL!

I am so rooting for you Beth. Your turn is long overdue and you deserve it!!! I will keep stalking!

ohhh i see it on the dollar store test! Hoping this is it for you! You deserve it!!!

Thanks guys! I'm not getting my hopes up because as some of you know, getting a bfp is only a part of my battle. I will test again tomorrow morning with fmu. I do have to say I am very proud of myself for making it this many dpo without testing! :)

I am amazed that you made it so long without testing!!! You are my new inspiration. Did your doctor figure anything out for you yet? I didn't even get a chance to post any pictures this cycle, af got me at 10 dpo. I was of course testing, but not even so much as a hint of a line. Dang pregnancy tests working like they should really deflates a person!!! Good luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->