• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bevziibubble's Christmas journal 2019

Aww thats lovely.

My brother in law worked in thorntons last Christmas and my two had those calendars from him. Everyday they asked if it was time to eat their name :haha:

They look great. I love that they have their names on, I usually get the boys the same to avoid arguments but then have to write their names on in biro so they know who's eaten that days haha

I ordered tickets for the nativity play at school today. Holly is doing three plays and James is in one of them. Usually we try to have one person go to each play but this year they're saying we have to use all three tickets for the one play. Which means Holly is then doing two plays with no one to go and watch her. I'm not sure why they've made us all go at the same time.

Ugh that’s rubbish! We are limited to 2 tickets per child (always causes arguments over who’s coming) but can use them other both days if needed.

I wouldn't be happy with that either, not fair to make you all go to the same one.

Oh those advent calendars are too adorable! I love that they're personalized.

My MIL works in Aldi and she's put in the back some Kevin the Carrot pjs and a Kevin soft toy each for the kids for Christmas. Yay!

She just said she's going to give them the pjs early so they can wear them on Christmas eve. Yay! :dance:

A mum at the nursery said that they were queuing at Aldi at 8am today to buy Kevin's! I need to do a food shop later so I hope it's calmed down by then :haha:

Love the calendars.
Our school is doing two per show this year. Wasn't so bad last year but school has got bigger.

Both of DD2s are during the day and DH is at work and so are all other relatives so I will go to both :-(.
DD1 is in the afternoon and evening so my mum is going to try and come to hers as she is off work due to poling dsy.

We got our food shopping done and it wasn't too busy. There were still lots of Kevins in stock :)

I got the Christmas tree and decorations out of the big cupboard today. They were right at the back and quite awkward to get out, and in the process I accidentally squashed the kids' chocolate Santas! Oops! I'll have to buy them some more now

Oh no!
Perfect excuse to eat them haha!
I was getting some bits out and noticed the advent calendars look a bit squished so it may be pot luck when opening if there’s a chocolate there or squished down somewhere oops! Thankfully I bought them a second one. Im just gonna say the elves hit bad weather on the journey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->