• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bevziibubble's Christmas journal 2019

Me too. My parents never wrap theirs so I always end up wrapping their presents to the kids, Lol.

Went to Aldi this morning and bought some Christmas cards and wrapping paper. They've got a lovely selection :)

I got mine in the pound shop as I find the proper one creepy, then discovered none of the clothes in the stores will actually fit him haha

I think I'm going to just buy normal paper and keep the craft paper for another year! I thought it would be nice to stamp thr paper but realistically can't see how I will find the time :-(

Or I may just keep it and use a pretty string to tie around it!

DH's uncle said he has got the kids a present each for when we pop round on Christmas day. He's not told me what it is. I'm quite intrigued!

It just came up on my memories on Facebook that I put the tree up this time last year. That was early! I'm definitely less organised this year :|

Its tree day!!! I cant wait until the kiddies are home from school sonwe can get the tree up, everyone seems to be putting it up early this year and I'll be one of them :rofl: HO HO HO

Mine has been up by now for the past 5 years :shock:
It's still at my mums house!!! Need to get my butt in gear!

My parents sent us personalised advent calendars for the kids. They get them every year. The kids are very excited to start them! They have two advent calendars each now from family (which is why we don't buy them advent calendars, lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->