• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bevziibubble's Christmas journal 2019

It's 0° this morning and very icy. Feels Christmassy :xmas8:

The thermostat in the house was the lowest it's been so far since the beginning of the year. We have so far just been blasting the heating for an hour here and there when we've got too cold for am extra layer to help, but the morning I've already had it on twice. Christmas is definitely coming

we've had the heating on this morning. The house is lovely and toasty but it's baltic outdoors! :cold:

For DD (7) I've ordered:
- Set of 20 squishies
- Red space hopper
- 164 piece artist's set

For DS (almost 4) I've ordered :
- Toot Toot driver's construction site
- Melissa and Doug wooden blocks set.

They arrive tomorrow. Feeling a bit more organised now :xmas6:

The presents I ordered yesterday have been delivered. Hidden them in the cupboard upstairs!

Yay! Do you feel better now you're more organised and have a decent stash going?

Yes I feel much better now! Just need to unbox it all and start the wrapping :xmas10:

Exciting. I can't wait to start wrapping. Trying to wait until the week after next so it's all festive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->