Bevzi's Christmas Journal!

So we had a lovely Christmas day yesterday and I coped quite well with the lack of sleep. The kids were so happy with their presents and James absolutely loved his Cosy Coupe car and spent much of the day in it!
We went to MILs in the afternoon and had a yummy Christmas dinner and played pie face.
Last night I built James' Toot Toot drivers garage for him and both he and Holly enjoy playing with it.
Today we are going out for another Christmas dinner with my side of the family :)
I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!

Your Christmas sounds wonderful! I hope you have a special new year!

We are going to Winter Wonderland in Manchester today. We go every year and it's great. It's the UKs biggest indoor theme park and they do shows too etc. Holly loves all the rides. James should enjoy it much more this year too :)

Winter wonderland sounds exciting. Hope you all have a good time!

We had such a great time at Winter Wonderland. Holly and James loved the rides and James was so brave. He even went on a few by himself and was happy to just sit there and enjoy the ride. He wasn't too keen on the bouncy castle or the indoor beach but he loved everything else. Holly had her face painted there with glitter :)

Holly and I are going to the Sleeping Beauty pantomime today. She's so excited for it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->