Bevzi's Christmas Journal!

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
I thought I would start a Christmas journal to motivate me to get organised! :xmas6:

So far all I've bought is two music books for James and a My Little Pony hair accessories kit for Holly.

I'll include in this journal anything Christmassy that I do! :xmas6::xmas9::xmas2::xmas8::xmas7:

I’ll be following too...might get some ideas off you lol

Bought Holly some whoopee putty from Asda this morning. She had the same last year too but a different colour. She loves things like this :haha:
We saw some toys James might like such as toy ambulances with sirens, but we will wait until he's not with us to buy them as he kept trying to get them!

Yay following :hi:

Question - what is whoopy putty?

You stick your finger in this putty goo stuff and it makes fart noises :rofl:

OMG Elliot would love that! :haha:

Bought Holly some whoopee putty from Asda this morning. She had the same last year too but a different colour. She loves things like this :haha:
We saw some toys James might like such as toy ambulances with sirens, but we will wait until he's not with us to buy them as he kept trying to get them!

Aw so cute, at least you know if he wanted to get to them then he will love them

Going toy shopping at Smyths this morning while Holly is at school and James is with MIL. Hoping to find some nice presents :)

Hope you find some nice pressies for the kids! Can’t wait to see what you get.

Ah look forward to seeing what you bought. I do most of my shopping online, we got Scarlett something when she was with us, We told her it was for someone else, She had a right tantrum haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->