Bevzi's Christmas Journal!

Oh no!! Poor James! I hope it’s just one of those 24hr viruses. Hopefully he gets better in time for Christmas. :hugs: and hopefully none of you catch it either, it would be awful to spend Christmas feeling ill.

James hasn't been sick since yesterday and seems to be feeling better :)
Holly hasn't been sick yet so fingers crossed she's escaped it!

Going to brave the crowds soon and do the last food shop before Christmas! Wish me luck :haha:

Just been to Lidl as its usually the quietest one around here. What a nightmare. Mainly because James spent almost the entire time screaming. He hates sitting in the trolley but when we let him out he just runs off. He was arching his back, trying to stand up in the trolley, kicking, screaming and even woke up other babies! :blush: That was something I do not wish to repeat!

Lol at Timmy!

Sorry the shopping trip didn’t go as you hoped.

Holly now has the sickness bug :( I could cry for her, she can't go to a pantomime today now that she had been so excited about :(
And James sickness bug is back despite him being absolutely fine for 1.5 days :(
I'm worrying that DH and. I will now catch this just in time for Christmas day :(

Oh no, I'm sorry! These bugs are a nightmare going round at the moment ☹️

DD had one the other weekend, but she was soon over it and we didn't catch it. I hope that's the same for you.

Could Holly go to the pantomime another day?

They won't refund the tickets unless it's a cancelled performance. It's run by the council and they're all about money :(

Oh no! I’m sorry they won’t refund the tickets. Government is all about revenue.

Very true, all about money :(

I have booked some more pantomime tickets for the 29th, so even if we do all catch it we should be recovered by then to be able to take Holly. I'm just glad they still had seats available at this late notice. It's worth the cost as she was so disappointed after being excited for so long.

Glad you managed to book some more tickets, even if you did have to pay out again. Hope Holly is feeling a bit better and no one else has been ill x

James seems much better now. Holly was sick again in the night but no more today. She has no appetite and is a bit tired but hopefully she will be 100% by tomorrow. DH and I don't seem to have caught it so fingers crossed!!

Fingers crossed it stays away for good. I’m really glad the kids are feeling better.

They are both much better now although Holly hasn't eaten all day.

They were very excited to leave out a mince pie and milk for Santa and a carrot for his reindeer :xmas6:

They are finally asleep and we got all ready for tomorrow! :)

I've been awake since 2am! Holly was up for two hours wanting to get up. She finally went back to sleep and then James started a long screaming session at 4am and never went back to sleep! Lots of coffee required today :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->