Beware of Family Dollar One Step test :(

chelsealynnb

Wife & mommy <3
Reaction score
Urgh! I was so positive that this month I would get my BFP! I'm currently 10DPO. I'm out of my Internet cheapies (used the last one Saturday), but I'm having so many symptoms (really sore & heavy feeling breasts, dull cramping, can't sleep but exhausted, really moody, queezy feeling) that I had OH pick up a cheap test on his way home. He bought the Family Dollar brand "One Step" (it's the kind with blue ink and a + or - sign). So I took the test and watched my urine go across the window, and THERE WAS A POSITIVE PLUS SIGN! It came right away. I know it was there, and it stayed there for 10-15 seconds. Long enough for me to have a heart attack. But then it faded away! So now the test reads a clear - sign. So if anyone uses this test, I'd pee on it, put it on the counter and set a timer and don't look at it until the timer sounds! Save yourself the dissapointment if it turns out to be a BFN :( I'm not going to test again until my Internet cheapies come in the mail.

i have had multiple problems with the family dollar store tests where i would get nothing or a faint line that goes away. after have one miscarriage at 16 weeks along i don't ever want to go through that again and because i have a thyroid problem and hashimotos disease i have to make sure especially now that we are fully trying to conceive. my husband is out buying a better brand name test hes not all that happy about it but he will deal with it hes learned not to argue with me lol

This post confused me so much until I read the date &#128514;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->