Bfn after Bfp !

SoInLove2018

Reaction score
I don't get what is going on ! I'm 2 weeks late poss over ! I've had a Bfp yesterday and it was really pink , faint but still there and pink ! Now it's hardly visible almost gone. No signs of af just a few cramps and ewcm. Any advice ladies. Thank you all and baby dust to all TTC xxx

Do you mean the line on the positive has faded since yesterday? If you got that second line within 10 minutes, I wouldn’t worry if it started fading today!
Or did you mean you’ve done another test today that was negative? False negatives are more common than false positives so I reckon you’re more likely pregnant than not.
Good luck! I know how confusing and frustrating it can be when you don’t have a definite answer!

Do you mean the line on the positive has faded since yesterday? If you got that second line within 10 minutes, I wouldn’t worry if it started fading today!
Or did you mean you’ve done another test today that was negative? False negatives are more common than false positives so I reckon you’re more likely pregnant than not.
Good luck! I know how confusing and frustrating it can be when you don’t have a definite answer!

Hi thank you for your reply.sorry I should have made that clearer.the test I did yesterday was the pink one . But a different test was very faint today .I've done a few today as have the eBay ones and they have been the same faint but there. Thank you x

Sounds like you’ve got a BFP! Congratulations!

Perhaps youre not as far on as you thought if they're faint? Best of luck.

If different brands of test they could be less sensitive or even if the same tests the dye can vary in them. Maybe test in a couple of days and see what happens

Thank you all . I hope I'm pregnant. But trying not to get excited just incase .maybe a trip to my drs for a blood test is a good idea .best of luck to all you ladies xx

Be sure to ask for a quantitative blood test as this measures the actual number rather than just giving a yes or no answer

Well apparently my drs don't do blood tests to check for pregnancy anymore only if it's an emergency.so I'll just have to wait and see what happens.thank u all xx

Did you do the tests at the same time of day each? Also when I was pregnant with DS the eBay ones showed positive much later than shop brands like clear blue digital, even though they claimed to be the most sensitive.

Hi, I do them first thing in the morning and throughout the day.so some are probably way too diluted but I can't help but do them.i haven't got any more now.so will buy a shop one on Wednesday xx

Did you get one today?

Hey. Yes I did.its super faint maybe not even there.im so confused . Where's my af ? Why am I being teased like this. :cry:. All I want is that little pink line. Urghhhhhh . Trying to keep sane! Xx

It’s hard waiting isn’t it. Maybe you could try a digital one?

I do have pictures but my comp won't let me upload them ! So annoying ! X

Me too, hopefully next month for you. Unfortunately I’m back to WTT again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->