Bfn but so many symptoms

haylzpompey

Reaction score
hi I had intercourse id say around 7-10 days ago my periods are all over the place and I am on the pill ! (Missed a few or taken late)But I have had so many pregnancy symptoms ie leaking breasts,so so bloated like I'm 6months pregnant,nausea really bad (not sick yet) and the worst is a heightened sense of smell which is unreal it's making me feel so sick! I have taken two tests both midday ish that have come up negative . Any ideas? I'm not trying to get pregnant so I don't think I'm over thinking this ! Very strange ! Can anyone relate ?

First off testing midday is irrelevant. The best time to test is just after you wake up from not going to the bathroom all night. Your hormones are most concentrated in the morning. Also you can have PMS symptoms that mimic preg symptoms. Missing your pill can really mess with your hormones too. You need to be either on the pill or off and not in between. If still in doubt get a blood test. I'd suggest charting symptoms and when your periods start and stop, make a note when you take a pill, make a note when you have intercourse. All of these thugs can be very helpful in determining where you are in your cycle you will find out what's normal for you or not. I use fertility friend and chart all my symptoms, when I start and stop, and when I had intercourse. It's helps me a lot and now I know what's normal and what's not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->