Bfn on frer 10 dpo :( is there hope still ?

Reaction score
I have been testing the last 3 days all bfn . I have tested positive by now with other pregnancies . I am sure of my ovulation date . Has anyone gotten a bfp on frer later ? Thanks !

Of course there is hope. I took a test at 11DPO when I didn't even think I was pregnant and it was super faint. If I had tested the day before 10DPO it would have been negative for sure.
Each pregnancy is different so don't worry about when you've tested positive in the past. GL xx

Tested at 10 dpo white as day. Like I turned it to every angle to check. 11 dpo faint bfp :)

Yep with dd bfn after bfn I had signs so early but I was testing too early..good luck

I didn't get a BFP until 11 DPO with my son and 17 DPO this time!

Definately hope! Average implant day is 9dpo & then another 3-4 days for hcg to rise, im 11dpo & all bfns so far, finding it hard but im staying hopeful ;)

Didn't get a bfp till 12 dpo with this pregnancy, 18 dpo with my daughter!

I didn't get a bit with my son until 15dpo. This time 10dpo so I guess it can vary a lot for one person X

I got a squinter at 10dpo that only I could really see. BFN 11 and 12dpo, light line 13dpo, slightly darker line 14dpo last cycle. I think 10dpo is still early. Even with the early result tests only 68% of women tested positive 4 days prior (this is assuming you have a 14 day LP).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->