BFN Wondfo, BFN frer, super faint line on Wally? **10dpo smu bfns**

Definitely seeing something on the most recent test.. Fingers crossed for you!

Ty! I want this to be a real line. I haven't really used Wally in this dpo range much, but when I have used them it was either stark white or bfp. So I am hoping that means they are reliable and if I am getting this many super squinters that it's trending to a bfp soon

Decided to tank the frer because a bfn frer tomorrow would destroy me lol. Thought I saw something but pretty sure I have line eye

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 42
I definitely see it on the wondfo. The frer is a bit fuzzy for me. I can see something but can't tell what colour it has. I really really hope this is the start of your bfp.

think I might see something on the last frer! good luck

tinypic is a website where you upload your pictures and post the link here and we can see it a lot more clearer.

https://tinypic.com/

I can't tell on the most recent frer but I feel like i see something on your other test strips. Fingers crossed for you and following!

This morning's test. Still seeing this shadow that is a lot easier to capture in my dimly lit bathroom versus the powder room section. Starting to wonder if I it is just this batch of tests

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 36
that one seems indent-y like to me :( I had a problem with the Walmart ones last month. I could not get a clear response at all.

I agree. I think what I am seeing on my wallies are indents.

This was my frer at 7m. I'm not sure if it is pink. I was playing the is it there/is it not hand with my eyes and lights and what not but idk.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 34
Also at 7m but in the other room. You can see what I mean about the light color difference from room to room.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 35
Ty! It's definitely there because it shows up in all the filters. I'm just not sure on color. Some pics it looks pink and others it looks indenty. I took the test apart but didn't see it o_O so worried the curse of the curve is going to get me....again. Guess tomorrow will tell? Lol I hate testing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 12
Ty. I just want my sticky bean. I never thought it would take 7 cycles to fall with the twins and now it's... 11 cycles. Granted most SO was off the TTC wagon but still. After all the false lines I have had the last three cycles my heart can't take it if we don't fall.

Ty. I just want my sticky bean. I never thought it would take 7 cycles to fall with the twins and now it's... 11 cycles. Granted most SO was off the TTC wagon but still. After all the false lines I have had the last three cycles my heart can't take it if we don't fall.

:hugs:
I hope this cycle is it for you!

Nothing but bfns this morning. I'll let you know when AF shoes. She is due m/t

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics