BFN's Add Yours!!!

well heres my test as promised :D there is a tiny faint line but not sure if its visable to others. not pg though as have only just ov'd! give it a week and will start adding to this thread :happydance: x

Attachments

• 100_4217.jpg
    100_4217.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 100_4232.jpg
    100_4232.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 30
i know i know i just can't help myself. when i get bored i just want to poas lol. so tempted to test today with it being xmas day but i'm only 3dpo lol. expect more piccys later rofl!!!! x

well heres more :bfn: :blush: am now 5dpo first one was done on xmas day at 3dpo couldnt help myself and second one done about an hour ago. more to be added on new years eve when hopefully i will get my bfp at 9dpo x

Attachments

• 100_4300.jpg
    100_4300.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 100_4312.jpg
    100_4312.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 19
thought would add todays installment before i go cook our tea.

a teeny tiny faint line came up but as always i dont trust these tests as far as i can throw them. am 6dpo but could be anywhere from 6-9dpo.

not sure if will be able to see it as the picture is much bigger on my computer then when its on here. x

Attachments

• 100_4335.jpg
    100_4335.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 100_4334.jpg
    100_4334.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 30
oooh i see a line, fx crossed you will have to stop posting in the BFN thread tomorrow, those lines don't look evap like to me!

thanks lola. not counting my chickens just yet as have got lines like that in previous cycles and af has shown. hopefully it will get darker though.

only reason why i'm poas as this thread has gone quiet lately. i miss our evap queen lol. x

thanks lola. not counting my chickens just yet as have got lines like that in previous cycles and af has shown. hopefully it will get darker though.

only reason why i'm poas as this thread has gone quiet lately. i miss our evap queen lol. x

Oh I should be joining you shortly! And then the thread should really pick up :blush: I'm such a POAS addict :blush: We should start a POAS anonymous or something! :blush:

I got :bfn: today... which of course I would, I didn't even ovulate this month and we were using protection! :dohh: LOL but I went to the toilet and they were just STARING at me! :rofl: May add pic later...

But we are starting TTC in March, getting my coil removed in February so won't be long before I am obsessively POAS and will be posting all my BFN pics in here...

Hope it won't be long before I get my BFP, though!!! :happydance:

PS: babytots - I think your tests look promising. I know what you mean about not counting you chickens... I don't really trust HPTs anymore unless it is a big, strong dark FAT line, because I have had so many faint ones that ended in AF :cry: I don't read too much into faint lines anymore... But hope these will turn in to very clear :bfp: for you soon! :hugs:

thanks tasha glad you will be joining us soon and poas like a crazy woman. lol at you doing a test today!

i've been looking through old threads and seen you have got lines before and af turned up. damn tests eh!!! i take the cheapies with a pinch of salt nowadays as just can't trust them anymore (thought when ttc dd2 i rarely got false lines/evap lines on them).

told myself i would be good this month and look at me testing already lmao!!!! x

:rofl: Hope it turns out positively for you x

brb... gonna go take that photo! :rofl:

Okay here they are my BFN's:

Ovulation tests from CD8 - CD18. No OV this month...

https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/tasha-cat-mad/DSCF5702.jpg

Yet still I felt compelled to POAS! :dohh:

Surprise, surprise, BFN!:

https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/tasha-cat-mad/DSCF5703.jpg
https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/tasha-cat-mad/DSCF5704.jpg

Lol My husband thinks I need help... :dohh:

:blush::rofl::blush:

lol at your husband. i do all my poas in secret so df doesnt know the extent of what i do. he does find the odd hpt here and there when i've taken a photo and forgotten about it. but he doesnt know i poas just to post on a website lol.

am sure tomorow i will be posting again can't possibly wait til new years eve lol. x

:rofl: But of course not! What is that? Like... THREE whole days away?!?!? Impossible! haha

Good luck testing tomorrow x

:rofl: thanks for all your posts girls it helps us POAS addicts feel more 'normal' :blush: to know we are not alone!

flmao tasha. well i couldnt wait and poas'd this morning faint line again. darker then the last one but i cant see any colour to it. pics were taken about 3 mins after.

lola- glad we make you feel normal lol.i used to be much much worse when ttc dd2 but then i did have a bunch of online friends egging me on to test all the time rofl.

let me know what you think (if you can see the line that is lol). x

edited to say you cant really see the lines at all in these pics. why is it so hard for a camera to pick up a line lol.

Attachments

• 100_4442.jpg
    100_4442.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 100_4448.jpg
    100_4448.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 100_4450.jpg
    100_4450.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 37
Ach I can't see it! :hissy: But I know how hard it can be to pick up on a camera... I hope you get another line tomorrow! :happydance: Not long now before you can test again... lol

Good luck! x

thanks hun. fingers crossed too. one of these days i'll end up buying a better camera just to focus in on the lines rofl.

i bought a different branded test today (still a strip one) which says it measures at 10 miu so fingers crossed i get a clearer faint line lol. x

thanks hunni. good luck to you too for this cycle! hope you get a nice bfp in the new year. x

one of these days i'll end up buying a better camera just to focus in on the lines rofl.

Guilty :blush:

This is what I got:

https://www.cameratown.com/assets/news/large/Fujifilm_S8000fd.jpg

It has a super macro function on it so brilliant for getting close ups of lines in focus :rofl: I got it right as they stopped producing it and replaced it with a newer modle so got it at a bargain price of £150! :happydance: lol I would reccomend it! Not just for taking pics of tests, either - all your photos are such good quality on this and it is easy to use. I love the macro :D

I was hoping for a new camera as mine is broken and phone pics are never very good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->