BFN's Add Yours!!!

try this link https://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html#7

that site is brilliant answers to all your POAS questions.

Tasha - they look pink to me too! FXd!!
U'll have to try again tomorrow morning!!

Tasha I think you need a different brand hun, they all look BFP to me (as I keep saying!!! he he)

ha ha ha - Oh right I'll run out and get a digi shall I???

:rofl: You girls are a bad influence on me.

Seriously though, I take all these sorts of tests with a pinch of salt - nothing to be read into them - look back a few pages and you will see pinker lines than that from me - ended with the :witch:

Ah but they might have been chemicals.
If it were me I'd deffo try a FRER in the morning with FMU :D he he, sorry!

Those look like the "evaps" I had a couple of days before my bfp... look at my posts from page 26 on...

Dang it Tasha I thought I could come on here and be the Evap queen for a day at least and you have me beat. :rofl: I will post them anyways. May I just say I hate evaps, Don't bother checking my chart because it is all screwed up and I have no idea when and if I Oed. I think my thermometer has bad batteries so I need a new one. Any who here are my evaps from today and I included the two I took yesterday morning with SMU and at night with I don't know how long holding it. First two are different views from todays and last one is all three, top one is todays, second from top is yesterday mornings and bottom one is different dollar store brand and last nights.

Attachments

• DSC01118.jpg
    DSC01118.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC01119.jpg
    DSC01119.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC01117.jpg
    DSC01117.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 41
Nu uh! If those are evaps you definately are the queen for today but I do not think they are!! :bfp: They look far too pink to be anything else!

Thanks I am trying to not get excited because my temps are crazy but I think my thermometer is low battery how long do they last anyways? I got mine in September and use it everyday if not quite a few times daily :rofl: todays is a good line but something is telling me that it is too good to be true and they are def evaps.

lol I want to say "believe it you're deffo pregnant!" but I know how misleading and disapoiting these tests can be (clicky clicky) but I DO think those look promising (to say the least ;))

Looking forward to seeing your next piccie :D Are you testing tomorrow? x

Of course I will test tomorrow, I even want to test again today :rofl: I probably will try to hold out though. Your previous tests were pretty darn good evaps. I keep thinking "could I have done the tests wrong?" :rofl: I don't know how you would do them wrong but I think I could have managed somehow. I wish I could be optimistic and believe that it is an early positive but even though I have a back ache and on and off sore boob pains I do not think it is a true BFP.

Oooh it is so exciting! Go POAS! NOW! lmao :lol:

I think you are in with a bloody good chance this month ;)

I would hope so but everything is so screwed up with me coming off the pill and having long cycles and such I will wait until tomorrow since my mother in law is here with me right now.

haha Oh right okay.

When I was staying with Dom's mum over new year, his sister actually offered me a stick to pee on! :rofl: They know me so well :blush:

haha Oh right okay.

When I was staying with Dom's mum over new year, his sister actually offered me a stick to pee on! :rofl: They know me so well :blush:

Haha i love it! So glad i'm not the only one addicted to POAS!

TashaAndBump did you do a digi, I'm sure they don't look like evaps to me!!!!! Especially on that last one!

even husband isn't convinced those are evaps, tasha, and he is the biggest skeptic.

They do look more pink than grey n i can actually see then whereas most of the pics posted on here i can't even see the evaps - must have crappy screen resolution or summin! But i can see urs! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->