How do u like these girlies?

Attachments

• evap 1.jpg
    evap 1.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 33
  • evap 2.jpg
    evap 2.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 28
srm0421 - how long after the time limit did those evaps come up? they are incredible!

Well here's by :bfn: for today!

https://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp203/perfectlypurple81/011a.jpg

Daisy- Thanks for adding to our maddness.
Hopedance- they came up about 20-30 mins i would say I am not really sure but the picture I have does not even do them justice. When my camera comes home today I will take a better picture and show you just how pink they actually are. I took another today and it is a BFN I will post a picture for you gals at the same time I post the evap from last night.

OK so here are the tests done on my good camera. 1st is my nice pink evap. 2nd is my evap that got lighter after two days so you can barely see it and third is my BFN from today. for some reason it does not show on this website but on the actual picture it is pretty. Stupid camera sizes.

Attachments

• test 1.jpg
    test 1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 29
  • test 2.jpg
    test 2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 29
  • test 3.jpg
    test 3.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 26
smr0421 - I can see lines on all of them :huh: Are you sure they are evaps??

When is AF due? Any symptoms yet?

Best of luck!! :hugs:

I have got :bfn:'s on ic's

9dpo 8pm
10dpo FMU
11dpo 6pm

gonna test saturday with frer (13dpo) FMU.

come-on :bfp: pretty please! x

Thanks but I know they are evaps, I think I see a faint line before the time limit but then I wait to take it apart beacuse I don't want to cause an evap and I see it better. Only problem is they have to be evaps because this has been going on for a few days and if it was a real Faint positive then it would have been better by now. Mind you all my evaps have been getting darker and easier to see but then I am brought back down to earth with a BFN and a lighter evap.

Thanks but I know they are evaps, I think I see a faint line before the time limit but then I wait to take it apart beacuse I don't want to cause an evap and I see it better. Only problem is they have to be evaps because this has been going on for a few days and if it was a real Faint positive then it would have been better by now. Mind you all my evaps have been getting darker and easier to see but then I am brought back down to earth with a BFN and a lighter evap.

:hug:

Only problem is they have to be evaps because this has been going on for a few days and if it was a real Faint positive then it would have been better by now. Mind you all my evaps have been getting darker and easier to see but then I am brought back down to earth with a BFN and a lighter evap.

Ahava, Dan-O and myself we all can quote the exact same thing every few months. And Tasha didn't you just have this a couple of cycles ago?

Srm I don't think these are evaps.... more likely it's a chemical IMO.:hugs:

:bfn: AGAIN on IC FMU - have given in n bought some FRER for tomorrow lol!
Am now CD30 - 3 days late!

https://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp203/perfectlypurple81/009a.jpg

FXd for all those still testing/waiting to test!

https://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp203/perfectlypurple81/009a.jpg

me too chick - hubby went out and got FRER for tomorrow FMU - I will be 13dpo.

lets hope we both get our :bfp:'s Good Luck hun x:hug:

me too chick - hubby went out and got FRER for tomorrow FMU - I will be 13dpo.

lets hope we both get our :bfp:'s Good Luck hun x:hug:

FXd!!!! N for RachDayz too - tomorrow is gonna b a gud :bfp: day i can feel it!
:hug:

SRM: I've never seen pink evaps.... other than the ones I did that turned into BFP's...
maybe your BFN wasn't FMU?
Tasha:Swear those are BFP's too.
Maybe being preggers takes away all ability to recognize evaps?
I'd give way my crown, but I need to see some artistic photography here girls! No wildlife, no spelling out of BnB...? Let's get creative!

Only problem is they have to be evaps because this has been going on for a few days and if it was a real Faint positive then it would have been better by now. Mind you all my evaps have been getting darker and easier to see but then I am brought back down to earth with a BFN and a lighter evap.

Ahava, Dan-O and myself we all can quote the exact same thing every few months. And Tasha didn't you just have this a couple of cycles ago?

Srm I don't think these are evaps.... more likely it's a chemical IMO.:hugs:

Sadly yes. I had the same thing this cycle, too. I prefer not to lable it anything as it only upsets me to give it a name... I thought I might have been pregnant, but I wasn't. Better luck for me next cycle... It makes me feel better to think of it that way.

:hug: srm0421 I hope you get your BFP soon xx

I'm getting symptoms of the :witch: today. So think it's safe to say it's all over... those were evaps then. ...Maybe AF will not be as late as i was expecting her to... I was 'due' on Wednesday, but got positive OPK on the 3rd January and so have moved back her ETA to the 17th / 18th. I then got ANOTHER three positive OPK's even more recently so thought she might be even later?? All very confusing stuff.

But today I feel premenstrual. Bloated, sicky, tired, horrible tummy cramps :( Yes, I think it is safe to say that I am going to be visited by the witch in the very near future :( Just when I thought I might have managed to delay her by a couple of weeks she rears her ugly head! *grumble grumble* Okay rant over...

Good luck to us all girls... Hope that this / our next cycle will be it for us!! :hugs:

I'm getting symptoms of the :witch: today. So think it's safe to say it's all over... those were evaps then. ...Maybe AF will not be as late as i was expecting her to... I was 'due' on Wednesday, but got positive OPK on the 3rd January and so have moved back her ETA to the 17th / 18th. I then got ANOTHER three positive OPK's even more recently so thought she might be even later?? All very confusing stuff.

But today I feel premenstrual. Bloated, sicky, tired, horrible tummy cramps :( Yes, I think it is safe to say that I am going to be visited by the witch in the very near future :( Just when I thought I might have managed to delay her by a couple of weeks she rears her ugly head! *grumble grumble* Okay rant over...

Good luck to us all girls... Hope that this / our next cycle will be it for us!! :hugs:

Its not over til the fat :witch: sings hun! Stay positive! FXd still!!!! :hug:

Well I am 17 dpo today and did a test (my 2nd this cycle; first on 13dpo) and got another :bfn:. :cry:
I have all kinds of symptoms, and if I am not pregnant one would think seeing the :bfn: over and over, I would make myself realise I am not pregnant and the symptoms would go away and :witch: would show up. But still No sign of her anywhere.

My symptoms so far this cycle are:
- increased headaches
- sore boobs
- sensitive nipples
- very tired
- restless nights
- animals hanging around me more
- bloated
- gassy
- acne
- off and on nausea
- very moody/crying alot about everything!

Anyone have any ideas?? I am so upset right now, this is the 9th cycle and I really thought this would be our month after everything I have been feeling!

Attachments

• Jan. 9 - 17dpo.jpg
    Jan. 9 - 17dpo.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Jan. 9 - 17dpo invert.jpg
    Jan. 9 - 17dpo invert.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads