BFN's Add Yours!!!

I was just wondering what the digi meant too since it looks like an open book.

ok here is my evap from today on two different tests. My camera was charging so it took me a long time to be able to photograph it but there is a nice line there that is easier to see IRL. first three are one test and last one is a different brand test

Edited because I meant this is my evap from yesterday picture taken today.

Attachments

• DSC01163.jpg
    DSC01163.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC01164.jpg
    DSC01164.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC01165.jpg
    DSC01165.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC01168.jpg
    DSC01168.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 31
Loving all the evaps on the early testers!!

Fingers crossed that we wont be seeing to many more!!! xxx

I got ages before I'll be posting mine.... unless I start POAS'ing at 1DPO..... hmmmm :devil:

Loving all the evaps on the early testers!!

Fingers crossed that we wont be seeing to many more!!! xxx

I got ages before I'll be posting mine.... unless I start POAS'ing at 1DPO..... hmmmm :devil:

Why not! I'm only 3dpo today! :dohh:

Heres one of mine from today. That "second line" is just a shadow from the plastic. Worst design fault ever?
https://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/verseau_miracle/HPTnegJan.jpg

Tested IC FMU - :bfn: - still no sign of :witch:

https://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp203/perfectlypurple81/008a.jpg

:bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn:

https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/tasha-cat-mad/DSCF5904.jpg

I'm giving up on this month, my body seems to be messing me around! Looking forward to next month though and feeling positive to try again. Good luck to everyone hoping for that BFP this cycle xxx :hugs: xxx

:bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn:

I'm giving up on this month, my body seems to be messing me around! Looking forward to next month though and feeling positive to try again. Good luck to everyone hoping for that BFP this cycle xxx :hugs: xxx

U can't give up til the fat :witch: sings!! I didn't get :bfp: until :witch: 7 days late last time!! Don't give up hope!! FXd for you!!!!
:hug:

Heres one of mine from today. That "second line" is just a shadow from the plastic. Worst design fault ever?

Erm hun sorry to build your hopes up but I have inverted it for you as Im sure I can see a faint line x

Attachments

• ilove's test.jpg
    ilove's test.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 27

Erm hun sorry to build your hopes up but I have inverted it for you as Im sure I can see a faint line x

Thanx loads for that, thats really kind...its certainly convincing, isnt it? I saw it and thought:bfp: , but then I moved the test and the line moved with it! It was a shadow:( At least Im 99 percent sure. I suspect it was a shadow either from the plastic cover on the top of the test, or from the overhanging bit of heart shape that makes the test window. I wont be buying these again!

Thats awful huni very convincing thought even when its inverted you can see it you should complain to the company that make them hun x

Wow that is a silly design, looks cute tho xx

Sorry for the BFN xx

Thats awful huni very convincing thought even when its inverted you can see it you should complain to the company that make them hun x

Yeah it was really clear on that inverted one! If Id seen someone else post it Id have said BFP no doubt...silly things! Ill definitely have a complain. Funnily enough I use their Ov tests, same design, and theyre great! Ive never had shadow troubles, the lines are light when theyre supposed to be and dark when I surge...I dont know, whole things odd. Thank you anyway:hug: I wasnt expecting it to be this month as I ovd over christmas...looking forward to next cycle as we have preseed and the lot:happydance:

Belated congrats by the way!

have you cracked open the test to see it without the risk of shadows?

Ok I have a new Evap and it is a really really good one, I think I deserve the crown for these and will send Pux over to analyze for me. It came up awhile after the time limit so I know it is evap.

Attachments

• 1-7-01.JPG
    1-7-01.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 1-7-02.JPG
    1-7-02.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 1-7-03.JPG
    1-7-03.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 23
Ok I have a new Evap and it is a really really good one, I think I deserve the crown for these and will send Pux over to analyze for me. It came up awhile after the time limit so I know it is evap.

Oh my gosh, I just looked at your FF chart and have you really not had a period since October? That is so weird! Why all the evaps too? I'm so confused for you! lol

Thanks dear. I had a 77 day cycle last time too from 8-13 until provera helps start AF on 10-29. I got off the pill in August and have not Oed or had a period on my own since then. I think it is just coming off the pill that is making this so crazy but I am ready to get back on track and go for my BFP. Come on AF but if these evaps want to be real BFPs I would love that too, anything that heads in that direction. My evaps are because my body likes to play tricks on me and while some of them are very convincing I know they are not true. I don't trust my temps because I switched from Vag temping back to oral about 3/4 of the way through thinking I would understand my chart better the way I normally would take it so the dates are correct but the temps are crazy. I don't even know if my thermometer's batteries are still good or what. My plan is to wait out another week then go get bloods and see what happens there. Hopefully I will get something before then though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->