My :bfn: from few days ago!:dohh::rofl:

Attachments

• IMG_3964.jpg
    IMG_3964.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3964b.jpg
    IMG_3964b.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 14
Wow! Being one of the original contributors to this thread, I'm surprised to see it still alive!
Just remember: Even the Queen of the Evaps eventually got a BFP!
Good luck girls!

hey ladies i decided to resurrect this thread after posting here frequently during my ttc journery with jessica i know i am bound to poas too early now we are ttc again so will be posting pics very soon. x

I used to post in here a lot so here is my white line from today :rofl:, first test was an earlier test that has a very light evap, other 3 are my white line in and out of the case.

Attachments

• DSC01196.jpg
    DSC01196.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC01211.jpg
    DSC01211.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC01213.JPG
    DSC01213.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC01215.JPG
    DSC01215.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 13
Since i cant add a bfp i thought i might aswell add my bfn!:haha:

Attachments

• IMG_4710ic2.jpg
    IMG_4710ic2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 17
aww thanks dawny hope you get your :bfp: soon too.

srm- hey you i remember you being an avid poaser too and forever posting on here. lovely white lines you have there! shame they arent pink :(

nat- i can defo see something on that test if i tilt my screen slighty lol. keep testing hun am sure that :bdp: will turn up soon.

ok so i tested last night and this afternoon bfns of course but hey i wanted to get the urge to poas out of the way so i can save my willpower til next friday. will add pics tomorow as camera is upstairs and i havent the energy to go up there unless its to go to bed lol. x

Thanks babytots, I used to post all of my evaps and BFNs on here as I had plenty, i stopped because I was posting but no one else did and when PUX left she took a lot of the BFN humor with her :rofl: I will try to be more active once again but AF just found me so it will have to wait awhile but I promise to test from about 3 dpo on ok :rofl:

yeah it did lose its humour when pux left. wheres sambatiki nowadays?

well finally got my memory card from my camera so heres my bfns from the other day. i also poas today too but camera is broken so couldnt get a good pic will do one later. :D

Attachments

• 100_5698.jpg
    100_5698.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 36
I will be back in here posting more pictures that will sure be BFNs becuase I will start early :rofl:

pmsl! i've been good and havent tested since. am tempted too but only have a cheapy left! saving it for friday lol. wonder if i can last til then!!! x

Srm, LMAO that is too cute. Made me almost get some water out my nose lol

Hey ladies!

I just found this thread and I love it! I can definitely post my bfn's. I'm an addict. I'm 4 dpo so I'll be starting any day now once it finally takes over me and I can't take it any more.

ahh, im not the only poas aholic... I feel better I will grab mine out of the closet and take pics as soon as DH wakes up to go to work... LOL Yes I have kept everyone since cycle 1 and now im on cycle 6

Well here is my bfn for today!:happydance: And i know it looks like an opk but its isnt. Its a suresign test and for some reason they ave changed and look like opks.:dohh:

Attachments

• IMG_4722mybfn.jpg
    IMG_4722mybfn.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly