BFN's Add Yours!!!

Well here is today's :bfn: - both the original and inverted version (because I am a POASA :rofl::rofl:

i think i can see a line on the inverted pic, is it an evap? how long after you tested did you take the pic?

Well here is today's :bfn: - both the original and inverted version (because I am a POASA :rofl::rofl:

i think i can see a line on the inverted pic, is it an evap? how long after you tested did you take the pic?

Gosh you must have good eyesight :rofl: - I can't see anything and I think I've examined it with every single type of web manipulation possible :rofl: Photo was taken about 10 minutes after I did test so if there is something there it could be an evap I suppose. Oh well if it is something it should only get more obvious over next few days. :witch: will probably arrive first though :dohh:

Gosh you must have good eyesight :rofl: - I can't see anything and I think I've examined it with every single type of web manipulation possible :rofl: Photo was taken about 10 minutes after I did test so if there is something there it could be an evap I suppose. Oh well if it is something it should only get more obvious over next few days. :witch: will probably arrive first though :dohh:

i've had bfn today. i was getting my hopes up after the faint pink lines, oh well i will test in the morning & most like likely add them on this thread :cry:

Well it wouldn't me a morning without me posting my daily :bfn: :rofl: Guessing the :witch: should be due to land any time now :cry:

Attachments

• P1000789.jpg
    P1000789.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 24
  • P1000789invert.jpg
    P1000789invert.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 18
Well it wouldn't me a morning without me posting my daily :bfn: :rofl: Guessing the :witch: should be due to land any time now :cry:

you always seem to have faint lines on your tests. i've got some to add to this page aswell :cry:

you always seem to have faint lines on your tests. i've got some to add to this page aswell :cry:

You are fantastic for feeding my obsession :rofl: I think I can actually see a small faint line on that one if I squint hard enough. Desperately hoping it will get darker over next couple of days but it's more likely :witch: will arrive.

Well here are this mornings :bfn: Used a FRER as it is CD28 and I should have expected a reasonable line by now if was pg (and I was starting to imagine things on the ICs) so I'm guessing I'm out this month aswell :hissy:

Attachments

• P1000795.jpg
    P1000795.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 26
  • P1000795invert.jpg
    P1000795invert.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 21
Well here are this mornings :bfn: Used a FRER as it is CD28 and I should have expected a reasonable line by now if was pg (and I was starting to imagine things on the ICs) so I'm guessing I'm out this month aswell :hissy:

sorry hun :hugs: i got a bfn again today, i thought i saw a line on mine but it was too close to the other line for it to be "real", its all in my head :rofl:

sorry hun :hugs: i got a bfn again today, i thought i saw a line on mine but it was too close to the other line for it to be "real", its all in my head :rofl:

Genuinely think I am becoming more obsessed with these little sticks than i am my husband :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Oh well if I'm not pregnant I might nip out and have one of my other deadly little sticks :rofl::rofl:

Genuinely think I am becoming more obsessed with these little sticks than i am my husband :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Oh well if I'm not pregnant I might nip out and have one of my other deadly little sticks :rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

God with enough editing of contrast, inverting, boosting etc it really is possible to convince yourself there is a faint faint line :rofl::rofl::rofl: At 14dpo if this is the best I can do then I really do need a drink :rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• P1000795invert.jpg
    P1000795invert.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 41
Thought in the sport of things I better keep this thread going :rofl: this was yesterdays test with fmu at either 4dpo or 0dpo :rofl::rofl: it has now turned into an evap though :dohh: have also added a picture of it inverted

Attachments

• Tesco hpt3.jpg
    Tesco hpt3.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Tesco hpt3 inverted.jpg
    Tesco hpt3 inverted.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 23
I'm still on 3dpo so a bit too early for my contributions this month but give me a few more days and I'll have the :bfn: rolling in :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: I dont even know why I tested really think I blame moomoo :rofl: she encouraged me and I dont need much encouragement to poas :rofl: :rofl: :blush:

I'm limiting myself to the little green sticks at the moment just to check i've nailed my ovulation this month, give it 5 days and I'll be back on the blue ones - luckily I'm away fri, sat and sun on a hen weekend so there will be no 4dpo, 5dpo or 6dpo testing :rofl::rofl:

heres my :bfn: im officially suppose to test till 14th or 15th but tried today despite and its a :bfn: babydust to you ladies :happydance:

[/ATTACH]

Im pretty sure they are early BFP's rather than evaps but who knows. I cant get a clear pic of them and i dont know how to invert them..?

Thanks
Kelsey

Attachments

• Photo-0115_e1[2].jpg
    Photo-0115_e1[2].jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Photo-0115_e1[1].jpg
    Photo-0115_e1[1].jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 12
I would put your tests on a white background & take a pic of them in macro mode. Then if they arent as blurry im sure someone will invert them for you. Good luck.

I have inverted the last pic for you...

Photo-0115_e12.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"