BFN's Add Yours!!!

Prayin - :haha: Its been dragged up from the achieves!

Magic - Yup totally agree!

Lola - I think you should just TTC anyway!

This thread makes me broody. I'm wrong in the head.

If I had only seen this thread a few days ago I would have had loads to show!! I've run out of HPT's IC and the dear ones so I'm resorting to using OPKs!! :wacko: I'm 12dpo or so (not sure exactly) so just waiting for AF now!

Ah shame! I don't see any reason why you can't share your BFN OPKs with us too! Never give up hope - first mantra of TTC! :dust:

Here is mine from this a.m. Man this is a fantastic thread ;) HAHA

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/meatballsmom/DSC05068.jpg

Ah well that just goes to prove that i DO see lines on all tests! Sorry hun :hugs: Better luck tomorrow! Digis are not massively sensitive are they? (Never had the pleasure to try one myself)

Haha...it's ok. I thought I saw a line to...but it's a First Reponse...i hate the digi's too but DH went out for it...;)

I have looked again, and I still see it. Can you see anything on it at all?

I showed a friend. She sees the line. OMG. Maybe I O'd REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY late. Cuz i'm on CD41...

Oh wow! Well then may be you did o really late? Why not? A friend of mine on here o'd on about cd53 and got preggers! Yikes!!!!! Got another test for tomorrow??

Oh wow! Well then may be you did o really late? Why not? A friend of mine on here o'd on about cd53 and got preggers! Yikes!!!!! Got another test for tomorrow??

Nope. Only the one. I'll have to see if a friend is going into town tomorrow or the rest of the week...if not i have to wait til thursday...:(

Oh that's too long to wait! Where do you live hun? xxx

Oh that's too long to wait! Where do you live hun? xxx

I'm in Canada. Ontario to be specific. You've been sweet :) I think DH has decided he doesn't want to spend any more $$$ on tests that keep saying negative...

It's understandable. That's why I don't tell my DH that I buy tests! I had to own up last month when he caught me reading the leaflet inside in the box, but as far as he's aware that's the only test I've done in the last year and a half :blush:

Mommabill - OOOhhhhh exciting!! Good Luck.

:haha: Mr S only knows half the testing I do :haha:

My hubbie only knows about 1/3 of the tests I actually do :blush:

Ok here is my BFN OPK from 14dpo!! Enjoy

Attachments

• 214315.jpg
    214315.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads