• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFN's Add Yours!!!

my god hun those are mighty fine evaps you are getting! you going to be doing one everyday then? lol!!!

srm lovely to see you back and posting more evaps!!! x

Thanks Baby I figure if I have to get evaps some joy might as well come out of it all :rofl:

Thank you all, todays test was rather boring! But didnt want to dissapoint so here you go!

Enjoy your day,

love the nutter xxx

Attachments

• hpk 4dpo106 (2).jpg
    hpk 4dpo106 (2).jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 19
lol thanks for todays installment! gotten fainter eh?! i definately think the hpts have been picking up on the lh as same as what mine did pretty dark around ov then got lighter as each day passed. x

Here's my negatives.
I am 7 days late today

I took an FRER on Sunday and Tuesday :bfn:

Here are my :bfn: using a CB+/-
Top one is from Thursday and the bottom one is from this morning

Attachments

• 1234.jpg
    1234.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF2328.jpg
    DSCF2328.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 13
Todays installment!

Enjoy your Sunday! xx

Attachments

• ic 5dpo110 (2).jpg
    ic 5dpo110 (2).jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 22
Oh I have plenty of these but they are in the landfill as we speak. Sam did you actually have a baby even though your test was neg? I see a baby so I am thrown off by your negative tests lol!

Hey you dont want what i've been drinking! You want a BFP drink not a BFN!

xxx

ok so here is my magic evap. It was bfn at 5 mins, bfn at 10 mins. 15 mins after the last check it did the weird evap and 2 mins after that it was done so here is 15 mon after the time limit and 17 mins after the time limit. Enjoy I am magic :rofl:

Attachments

• test 9-27.jpg
    test 9-27.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Test 9-27 second.jpg
    Test 9-27 second.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 32
Do a proper test darling. That is PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many DPO are you? I think this is a BFP!

It is pink but it is an IC and an evap I have done some since then and they are BFN. Sorry to get you gals excited, I should have warned that it is 1000% evap :rofl: Just an opinion but ICs suck in my opinion.

Well am 7DPO today so decided to treat myself and use a FRER, heres my FRER and IC BFN!

Attachments

• FRER 7DPO2124 (2).jpg
    FRER 7DPO2124 (2).jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IC 7DPO125 (2).jpg
    IC 7DPO125 (2).jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 27
Lol, you will be back in Boots before the end of the week to restock!

here are my BFN's. Was waiting before i posted them to make sure, but they look like evaps to me... https://s470.photobucket.com/albums/rr70/Tamra_Childers/

LOL, I love you girls! This is an awesome thread! Finally I have a place to post a beautiful picture of my amazing BFN that I got at 10 DPO with FMU this morning. This was after two days of + OPKs that got my hopes up. Bah!!!

Feast your eyes on this beauty:
https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/candice7899/IMG_0175.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"