BFN's Add Yours!!!

I'm one of those weirdos that deals with negativity by using humour... Cuz if I didn't laugh at it, I'd been in a corner blubbering. And if I can make other people laugh at my misfortunes, maybe it'll make it easier for them to deal with theirs!

So please: LAUGH WITH THE EVAP QUEEN!

I'm one of those weirdos that deals with negativity by using humour... Cuz if I didn't laugh at it, I'd been in a corner blubbering. And if I can make other people laugh at my misfortunes, maybe it'll make it easier for them to deal with theirs!

I'm laughing with you hun!!!! You are not alone, believe me..if I could so things with my pictures I would most likely do that same :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: Love your pics Pux.. and im def laughing with you! :p

I have no tests left to do in the morning!! :shock: how ever will cope!! :rofl:

xxx

Im sorry girls for I have sinned and gone against the POAS addict rule and have yet to do my daily POAS. So no :bfn: post from me today

Sorry hope that you can forgive me!!!

I'm laughing with you hun!!!! You are not alone, believe me..if I could so things with my pictures I would most likely do that same :rofl:
Ditto! I'm beginning to get really ticked off at these darn First Response Early Result tests, because I get nothing but a big fat blank nothingness in the window, whereas at least the Dollar Tree tests throw me the occassional evap bone! :wacko:

I tested this morning and was BFN, no pic though :(

Ive not tested this morning so no pic :( will see how the day goes.. i may hae one to add later on :rofl: xx

my daily evaps
started pink and soon turned grey :hissy:

Attachments

• DSCF0852.jpg
    DSCF0852.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 117
Ok girls, im here again and still confused!

My :bfn: from Monday is the top picture and another :bfn: from (TMI) my first wee this morning is the bottom one! Still no sign of :witch: im pulling my hair out! My periods wer perfect until i started trying and then when u get a :bfn: u want her to come so u can start trying again and she doesnt arrive!!! :cry:

Attachments

• 150908 & 180908 001.jpg
    150908 & 180908 001.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 150908 & 180908 004.jpg
    150908 & 180908 004.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 150908 & 180908 003.jpg
    150908 & 180908 003.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 150908 & 180908 002.jpg
    150908 & 180908 002.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 51
Well i ended up testing.. BFN of course.. no pic until i find my camera :roll: lol

Here are mine..... I think I am either 3 or 5 DPO! :rofl:

Attachments

• inverted preg test.jpg
    inverted preg test.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 49
  • questionable pregnancy test 9-18-08 001.jpg
    questionable pregnancy test 9-18-08 001.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 61
AF 3 days late.. :sad1:

Attachments

• P220908_09.57.JPG
    P220908_09.57.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 73
I would add my own but i'm not even technically ttc...i'm a wtt with a poas habit!! is that even worse?! It's also a rather expensive habit to fund, even boots 'Cheapie' tests aren't that cheap!

I would add my own but i'm not even technically ttc...i'm a wtt with a poas habit!! is that even worse?! It's also a rather expensive habit to fund, even boots 'Cheapie' tests aren't that cheap!

:rofl: no i don't think its worse! try internet cheapies instead they feed the habit but dont break the bank!

Everone is gonna have to wait for a few weeks to see more tests from the Evap Queen...

we'll still be here.........................hopefully it will end with a BFP for you this time xxxx

anababe - Sorry you got another one :hug:

Katy - Listen to the POAS master!! Lola she knows what shes talking about :rofl:

:rofl: no i don't think its worse! try internet cheapies instead they feed the habit but dont break the bank!

I'm about to order me some. Here's my BFN for the day, i thought i could see the faintest of lines but after uploading the pics i think they were imaginary!

Attachments

• 2008_0924random0004.jpg
    2008_0924random0004.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 115
Katy I love your avitar line "Impatiently WTT", haha. Keep POAS, maybe you'll get that line very soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->