BFN's Add Yours!!!

I took the top one on Thursday Sept. 18, af was due Monday Sept. 22. I was spotting and a really light bleed, only when wiping (tmi sorry) on Sunday Sept 21 and a bit on Tuesday Sept 23. Tested today to see maybe it was implantation... bottom one shows :bfn: as well... guess it was the :witch: afterall. Trying for 6months now :(

Attachments

• preggo.jpg
    preggo.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 114
I might have permanent lines on my eye balls but I almost feel like I can see something on the top one.....but maybe some of the other girls can say they see it too or that I'm crazy!

I might have permanent lines on my eye balls but I almost feel like I can see something on the top one.....but maybe some of the other girls can say they see it too or that I'm crazy!

Lol, your not crazy, I thought I could as well :(

I thought I could see a faint line on the top one as well!
My OH said mine were both negative when I tested and here I am 16 weeks pregnant!

I got a :bfn: yesterday morning, then took another test in the afternoon and one more at night. I know i have problems:rofl: both were :bfn:. I also took one this morning and :bfn: no news there. Pux I was laughing at your evap queen jokes and am glad you found some humor out of this but watch out cuz you will start seeing grey instead of pink and then bam not even know when you are pregnant. Good luck to all o you girls. I am not technically TTc but hopes secretly even though we are having a few financial problems, my husband loosing his job seems to be a big one but I still want to POAS :rofl:

I see lines on Sarah's pics too...

I still have another 3 weeks until I start making some new evaps.... or real BFP's!!!

Pux, I challenge you for the title of evap queen!!!!

Look at these bad boys... I got these while having an LH surge. I actually thought I was getting BFP's as they all came up within the time, but I now know it was a false alarm!!

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/tests/IMG_1123-1.jpg

Ooooo, i'm so excited i'll be able to start posting on here soon :rofl:

Take it from the Evap Queen Dan-o... You may want to get a Digi or a blood test. I don't think those are evaps. They have colour in them. and all my Evaps disappeared after 30 minutes...
For being a BFN thread, we sure are getting alot of BFP's around here!

I took the top one on Thursday Sept. 18, af was due Monday Sept. 22. I was spotting and a really light bleed, only when wiping (tmi sorry) on Sunday Sept 21 and a bit on Tuesday Sept 23. Tested today to see maybe it was implantation... bottom one shows :bfn: as well... guess it was the :witch: afterall. Trying for 6months now :(

I also think i see something in that top test...

Dan-o How are you so certain they're evaps?

Well whatever they are, I'm not getting them any more, it was sadly just a 48hr phenomonon.

Possible cp on the way perhaps u think? :(

I'm treating it as my LH surge as I got +OPK's at the same time I got pink lines on HPT's & the temps, CP & ewcm all correlate to ovulation. Take a look at my chart, see what u think? :)
(the VFP's were on CD45/46, faded by CD48 fmu & by 48 evening negative again, still neg now)
Took a CB, FRER & CBdigi, (OMG nearly died at the price of them!!!!) all big fat negatives, bummer.

The reason behind all this POAS action was I thought i'd ovulated 2.5 weeks ago-ish when i got one positive OPK (hence taking the pregancy tests) Maybe I failed to squeeze out an egg, or my hormone levels didnt raise, so I surged again? God knows!!

What do you think? Bizarre huh?

Would have been interesting to have seen temps for the rest of the days... I don't know what to think. Do you normally have long cycles?

The previous temps didn't have a big rise, just a little one, then back to normal.

It's my first cycle off BC (implanon) It was taken out overdue & the doctor was fairly certain my cycles in the last 6+ months were my natural ones.

I have gone about 60 days once before, two cycles ago, had horrendous painful bbs for two weeks, then the worst AF I have ever had. Next one was about 30 days later & back to normal again(beginning of this cycle) I'd say i'm usually about 4-5 weeks, but the BC may have been affecting things.

Anyway, not long until I can test now, based on the last surge :) Can't wait!! xx

dan-o, I got pretty spooked to see your :bfn:'s, as I would have called those positive. I've done 2 pregnancy tests (seperate days) and they both had the two pink lines, but the real line was maybe half of the control line in intensity. I never got a physician blood test either. She said that my uterus is bigger and that's all the proof I have. :D Sometimes I think it's a phantom pregnancy - maybe I just THINK I'm pregnant, but actually I'm not. :o

Logically, for a phantom pg, there's too much boob growth and spots and start of ms and waking up in the middle of the night to pee. Without the actual real pregnancy part, it sounds like real phantom torture. :D

My IC arrived so i did 2 in the space of about 5 mins :blush:

Both :bfn: as expected. I think i'm around 8 or 9dpo but i'm not 100% sure when i ovulated.

Oh, and a completely random observation...IC tests are tiny!!

Attachments

• 2008_0929random0001.jpg
    2008_0929random0001.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 2008_0929random00012.jpg
    2008_0929random00012.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 34
My :bfn:

https://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z78/Dens_Girl/photo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts