BFP 11dpo what do you think?

This mornings test 16dpo it's getting stronger :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 21
Feeling very pregnant and just have a good gut feeling that it will be ok. Did this clear blue digi test today and this is what it said! So thankful :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 30
Thanks everyone for the congrats.
My pain did subside the next day only to start getting stabbing pains all over. The 'left' pain came back briefly last night and then went again. I'm getting pains all over and they're quite strong but my bs potting is less now. I feel so sick!
I'm just assuming my pains are normal, hope I'm right.

Hi ladies I have a question. Hope someone can help.
I did another clear blue test this morning but it came up 1-2 weeks pregnant. I followed instructions and used first morning urine why has the weeks indicator reduced? I feel quite disheartened after reading the test and have felt sick with worry all day. My brain can't figure out how it had previously shown 2-3 (5 days ago) but now only 1-2.

Ive never used the CB with the weeks indicator but I did read along the way that they were pulled from some areas as it was not super accurate. I would try not to read into that too much and maybe ask for some bloodwork to see what your level is.

I've had blood hcg tests done already but that was very early (they more than doubled) so I don't feel I could ask again for blood tests to be done. If something awful was going to happen wouldn't I have other symptoms?
I'm starting to think that these cb weeks indicator tests are not trustworthy. That's the only thing keeping me from crying.
I remember using them with my last pregnancy and they worked great and went up in weeks accordingly. All I can say is sometimes they work sometimes they don't?

I think that was the general agreement on them. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. That's why they were sued and pulled off the shelves. They changed something in the instructional leaflet and now they're back.... If you're worried call your dr tomorrow

I think because its digital there's always room for error. Could be a glitch. Maybe take another?

Thank you for the advise

I will be calling my doctor tomorrow and basically plead for an early internal scan to be arranged if they don't offer me one. Iv also got my pain back that's been on and off since last Tuesday. It's on exactly one spot where my left tube is. I'm worried sick.
I feel that doctors should refer you at this stage in pregnancy if there is a background and/or a reason to. I dislike them telling you it's too early to see anything. When in reality I know a sac should be seen at 4 weeks 3 days onwards. If there's a chance they can see if the sac is in the right place or at least see what's causing this pain. I've read it can be cysts? I just feel the earlier the better not just for my state of mind but for health reasons too. I'm waffling on but I feel strongly that if a doctor can help you then they should!

I absolutely agree! Your doctor should be able to give you some advice and help and medical attention. I'm sorry you're going through this.

I don't think things are going well for me and little bean. I don't feel pregnant anymore and test this morning showed 1-2 weeks again and Iv had browny spotting last night and this morning. :-(

Aww congrats Lana. I got lots of pains this time round - more than with other 2 pregnancies. I worried too but it's all subsided now & I'm nearly 8 weeks. I hope all will be well for you take it easy &:have a lovely xmas xx

Could I be having a miscarriage?

I've got some stringy dark tissue and some dark spotting. I have period like pains in lower belly now. I don't feel pregnant anymore and my tests appear to be getting lighter!
These symptoms all together don't sound promising do they?
I had some hope before but I feel this is all leading to one thing :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->