BFP 11dpo what do you think?

I think the receptionist was being a smart ass. She didn't want to give you the result. Borderline means you could be or could not be.

Drs receptionists are so rude! They are so unhelpful and always manage to make people feel like an inconvenience to them :hugs:

It's ridiculous that they are able to hold down that job being so horrible and rude. The woman i spoke to this morning mist have actually lied to me...!! (how dare she) I called up a few hours ago spoke to a different receptionist who was lovely and told me straightaway what my Saturday test result was : 13. She said today's one wasn't there to read yet, but could be up until 8pm... If not Iv got to wait till morning and call back. So excited and anxious.

My tests I feel are most definitely getting darker now so must be good.

Thank you to everyone for your support it has helped me a lot through the last few days.

Yay Lana, 13 is not borderline at all. That is pregnant pregnant pregnant! :)

That's awesome! :D Congrats!

All sounds good fingers crossed for u, take no notice of the rude receptionist! X

Hi everyone so I found out the next hcg result which was 36! I was so happy. Went to the doctors who said they couldn't scan me though until minimum 6weeks, which I told that's strange as with my first pregnancy I had a scan at 4 weeks and 3 days and saw the sac. After she said we could try get one done just before but maybe hard because of Christmas time. Doctor had a check and said it looked ok but her checking actually hurt me and felt tender. She said bleeding was ok too but because the number is not really very pregnant I will have to wait until I can confirm?!? She typed up on a letter for me, pregnant? Is this not crazy. Because of my fibroid and endo I will be having more scans she mentioned.
I'm being positive though and am over the moon :) trying to ignore the doctor

Lana congrats! Beautiful doubling!

Is there any chance you could get a new doctor, someone who is a bit more supportive and positive? If this doctor is bugging you now (and rightly so, I would be super annoyed too), it's likely going to compound with time, and pregnancy hormones haha :)

Not very pregnant? You either are or you're not?!

Anyway, congrats!! You're pregnant!

Just wanted to share because I'm now feeling very scared. After being so positive and happy this morning.... I'm now frightened because since my appointment earlier Iv had bad lower cramps and a very sharp and burning lower left pain (tube area) in one exact spot that is excruciating. I also have had some lighter red spotting today (lighter than my spotting for past week)
Anyone know why this could be? I'm so so scared it's an ectopic :-(

One-sided pain definitely give your doc a call hon x

Very good chance that's just the side you ovulated from, but let them make the call as to how you should proceed. I had severe left-sided pain at 5 weeks during this pregnancy, they rushed me in for an ultrasound and saw that I had a huge corpus luteum cyst on the left, leftover from ovulation, and that was causing all the pain. It's too early in your pregnancy to see a sac or anything, but it's definitely something to bring to the attention of your doctor because they may want to do an ultrasound anyway.

Thank you reading your post had made me cry a little. Oh the hormones and emotions. I'm glad you pregnancy is going well :) It's good to know you had the same pain but yours was ok. I wish a scan would show now. I'm scared that by the time i see the doctor on Christmas Eve morning he will simply say I'll have to wait until after New Years or something. I must tell my doctors though like you say it's something that should be mentioned to them. If it's still there by Thursday morning I will make an emergency one with them.
Do you think another blood test would be reassuring before the scan shows? Or could levels rise well even with an ectopic?

I don't know much about ectopic pregnancies unfortunately, but I think hCG can be one indicator of how a pregnancy is progressing, but I don't think it can answer the question on its own.

Can you call your doctor and see what they will do? I think that will bring you much more peace than us speculating hon. There are just so many possibilities to explain the pain :(

Yes you're right. I can't help but try to figure it out or be negative. If it wasn't for my history I wouldn't be bothered so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->