BFP 11dpo what do you think?

Just shows every woman is different and some spot, some don't.
Congrats on your pregnancy wantsalittle1.

Doctor this evening was quite concerned when I told him I'd been spotting for days now. He asked me if I still was to which I said yes, his face dropped. He has arranged the hcg blood tests for me, one tomorrow at hospital and the other Monday. I won't get the result of the first one untill Monday either as doctors are closed weekends. What a wait this will be.

I'm planning to test again in the morning. I don't know why but I feel scared it will be negative. I'm also excited at the same time. I wonder if one day is enough to get a stronger result. Hope I sleep as still have stabbing pains.

Fingers crossed for you. Will be waiting to see the morning's test.

Stabby pains doesn't sound too abnormal to me. I had stabby pains/cramps on my left side a lot before and some time after I got my bfp.

I did spot myself for 3 days which is the typical norm. I'm not trying to scare you, just rather you be aware that the average/normal amount of days to spot is 1-3 days. However every woman is different and some have even spotted throughout their whole first trimester and babies were fine!

So it's normal for your doctor to worry and check out if everything is alright but again, it doesn't mean anything is wrong. He'd just want to make sure things are fine and hcg is rising.

I'm going to assume for now though that baby is just really trying to get in there and comfy :) So don't worry, I'm sure things will be just fine! I'd be more worried if you said the "bleeding" was heavy. Spotting, I'm less worried about.

Good luck though! :flower: I hope little bean sticks well!

Thank you Kuji that was lovely to read. I feel tired as I was nervous and had a feeling of a full bladder all night. I feel sick this morning again which I hope is a good sign. I still have some pains and spotting but like you say it isn't heavy bleeding so not alarming. I'm glad the doctor cares and is making sure the levels rise.

Here's my morning pic today I think it's the same as yesterday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 66
I'm feeling worried now that its not darker than yesterday's, is that being silly? Just don't wanna lose this

Correct me I'm wrong but hcg in the early stages I think takes 72 hours to double x

I'm holding onto that it takes 72 hours to double at first? I just thought it may be darker but ill wait till tomorrow hopefully will be.
How sensitive are first response ones? I'm using a 10ui/l one. I'm scared to use a digi as I've read they need more hcg to work

Frer are as low as 6mlu should be a nice clear line. X

Also digis aren't that sensitive I'd leave it a fewore days :) x

Yeah, frers are usually between 6.2-6.5 mIU/ml so they're a tad more sensitive. People often mistake the early results for the rapid results though so be careful! Rapid results will definitely give you a bfn (need about at least 50-ish mIU/ml to be a pos)

As for digis, definitely hold off. This was my frer's line before a digi (with week indicator since they're one of the most sensitive digis) gave me my "PREGNANT 1-2 weeks". click here and here (both are the same test but different lighting)

This mornings pic, came up quick too :) made me happy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 73
Thanks again kuji.yesterday I popped into superdrug to buy some more of the same original tests I took... The man in there saw me looking and said 'don't worry Madame they're all the same' HAH !
I said 'yes, but they're different sensitivities' he then walked away.
I had some brighter red spotting this morning but read this can be because of my uterine fibroid. Still getting quite bad pains too. But I'm pregnant!!!

Update today's test even stronger.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 50
I called my doctors this morning for the blood result which the doctor told me to do. But they wouldn't give it to me, receptionist was being really resistant even though I kept explaining to her why I needed it. After a few minutes of arguing she mumbled it said borderline. What does that mean?
I'm worried now that they won't give me second result befor my op. I will only cancel it if get confirm a rise to me. If I manage to cancel my op later today someone else may be offered my slot. Why are the receptionists so annoying

Hope you manage to get your results! Hate GP receptionists! They are always on a power trip!

Lana I'm not sure what the receptionist meant by borderline, that is such a rude response. A person is either pregnant or not, a person can't be borderline pregnant unless their hCG is literally 5 or 6, which yours wouldn't be with the test lines that you are getting on your HPTs. (In other words, your levels are likely a bit higher, in the 30-60 range with the HPT lines you are getting)

I was told by an insensitive nurse that I was 'barely' pregnant with a beta of 44. Then I explained that I was only 12 DPO and she was like, OH, well that makes sense, nevermind, that's fine. 44 is a great number for 12 DPO. Two days later it had gone up to 176. All that matters is the doubling time, and you will need two hard numbers to compute that. If you can, I would call back and demand to speak to a nurse instead of the receptionist, and to get the actual numerical value.

How are your tests today? x

Congratulations.. I agree even if your hcg was 6 as long as by the next set of bloods it's 12 or more your fine. And by the look of that last test it's definitely rising x

Don't even get me started on Drs receptionists!
There's no doubting that line thiugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"