BFP 11dpo what do you think?

Only some bloodwork ordered by your doctor and potentially an ultrasound will be able to answer this for you hon. I would call your doctor and explain what is going on, and tell them you want more testing done.

These are all new symptoms (the spotting and test regression) since the last set of blood tests you had done, and you are entitled to another set of tests to see if anything has changed.

Sending you hugs x

Could I be having a miscarriage?

I've got some stringy dark tissue and some dark spotting. I have period like pains in lower belly now. I don't feel pregnant anymore and my tests appear to be getting lighter!
These symptoms all together don't sound promising do they?
I had some hope before but I feel this is all leading to one thing :-(

What do you mean dark tissue? Like blood clots?

I went to see my doctor this morning and now have a scan at early preg unit for Wednesday morning. He didn't seem to think blood tests were needed. Maybe I should have asked but tbh I just couldn't stop crying in there. He took my pulse, blood pressure, temp and felt my whole abdomen and then told me he thinks it's all fine! I cried even more when he said that. I told him I don't want false hope.
Anyway, I've had some brighter red bleeding that comes and goes back to dark. The tiny tissue bits I describe to me didn't look like clots. These are more like really dark little gluey stringy lumps. I'm struggling to describe them. That was earlier though and hasn't happened since. I've also had an excruciating pain where I believe my uterine fibroid is and I couldn't move for a while. That's also stopped now.
This is pure torture

I've read fibroids can cause miscarriages if embryo has implanted near it. This is very frustrating for me seeing as I would have been recovering now from surgery to remove it last week Wednesday, but I cancelled this because of the pregnancy.
Is all hope lost?
Wednesday feels a lifetime away

Big hugs:hugs: got all my fingers and toes crossed for a good outcome for you <3

Got everything crossed that things are ok hun :hugs:

I know my scan is tomorrow but I know my body and I feel that whatever was growing before, is no longer. It has broken me and made me cry and hurt so much. But I honestly feel it's over now for me. I was very dizzy and sick last night and had slightly more spotting and very low heavy cramps.
I just want to have my scan tomorrow ask for blood test to confirm I'm no longer pregnant. So I can try to move on. I must admit I thought that more would happen physically, like more bleeding or some clots. I'm thankful though if I'm through the worst. It's the mental affect for me that's hard.
Thank you to everyone for the support throughout x

Sorry you're going through this Lana. I'm hoping all is OK, the waiting and uncertainty is so hard. When I was pregnant with my now 3 year old my Clearblue digital tests went backwards too. It went to 2-3 weeks then back to 1-2 for a day or two then back up. They are horrible, I was devastated. All was obviously fine but I think it was to do with concentration of urine.

What time is your scan tomorrow?

Them tests are just so horrible. But sad to say in my case I think they were actually correct. As I am going through a miscarriage right now. I did three over the following days and they never budged off 1-2 weeks. I'm now 5 weeks well would have been :-(
I'm having heavy red bleeding now with tiny clots and severe lower belly pains and the odd knife like pain :-(
Have my scan at 10:30 in morning. Wonder if they'll even scan me considering I'm heavily bleeding. I don't know how this all works as its my first miscarriage.
I really need my fibroid removed before I get pregnant again because I don't want it putting my future pregnancies at risk.

My heart is breaking for you Lana. Wishing you peace, comfort, and hoping you are getting the support you need during this time :( x

Thank you to every single person for their support.
I knew before I got there but the scan showed no pregnancy. I'm still heavily bleeding and in pain very dizzy. I'm awaiting blood results too but I think they'll be negative too. Last preg test I did a few days ago was very faint.
I've got an op date of 27th jan for my lap, which I'm looking forward to. I want to start trying again knowing my fibroid and other bits have been taken care of and won't get in the way of future baby. So I'm having a break for now.
I'm so gutted and when they tell you it's very common that doesn't help at all :-/
My sister in law is pregnant and I'm spending Christmas Day with her, hope my emotions don't get the better of me. Must be strong somehow.
Good luck to everyone who is trying and everyone who is pregnant. All the best to everyone as I know what a rolercoaster it is

X

I'm very sorry Lana. It must be overwhelming and heartbreaking. I hope that once your lap is done you can feel better.

Good luck for your op and future pregnancies. I'm so sorry for your loss xx

Sorry to hear tho Lana, fingers crossed for you that once you have that op you will get your sticky bean x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->