BFP @ 7dpo????

I hope its a bfp for you hun..... just want to give you some info on what happened to me tho as I was crushed dont want it to happen to you. I managed to ovulate with HGC in my system from my previous loss and got a pink line on superdrug test at 8dpo and it faded away by the time AF was due I couldnt understand it as knew I defo ovulated and didnt think possible. I really hope this isnt the case for you tho :hugs:

Thank you!! I actually had the thought of leftover HCG cross my mind. I tested today and the same faint line. Going to wait until Monday to see if anything changes. Sorry to ear about your experience.

I hope its a bfp for you hun..... just want to give you some info on what happened to me tho as I was crushed dont want it to happen to you. I managed to ovulate with HGC in my system from my previous loss and got a pink line on superdrug test at 8dpo and it faded away by the time AF was due I couldnt understand it as knew I defo ovulated and didnt think possible. I really hope this isnt the case for you tho :hugs:

Thank you!! I actually had the thought of leftover HCG cross my mind. I tested today and the same faint line. Going to wait until Monday to see if anything changes. Sorry to ear about your experience.

Thats ok hun.... I didnt want to sound horrid I just wanted to be honest with you :) It can go either way and would rather someone was honest with me. I didnt even think it was possible and so thought I was pregnant so was a major slap in the face and onto cycle 3 after loss at the min. Hope it gets stronger for you tho hun! Let us know. If you ever need anyone to talk to you know where I am. I know what you have been through and thanks for your kind words xxx

Good luck hun xx sorry for your loss..let us know how it goes :hugs:

This test is from 3am this morning. Line is still there! I know I said this yesterday, but I'm going to try my hardest to wait until Monday to test again:wacko: Thanks for all your kind words :) :hugs:

Attachments

• DSC_0053.jpg
    DSC_0053.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 345
New to tweaking but there is no doubting that line !

Attachments

• tweak1.jpg
    tweak1.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 113
does it look darker hun Im trying to figure out if it does or not? Even slightly?

xx

does it look darker hun Im trying to figure out if it does or not? Even slightly?

xx

I not really sure :nope: My husband said he couldn't see the line on the first test at all and he could see this one, so it might be. I'm not going to test again until tomorrow to see if there will be a noticeable change.

It does look BFP although I agree you could still have hcg in your system from April buts I think it's a fairly strong line for that.

Best of luck am waiting for tomorrows test! X

still see the line!!
good luck hun

Gl with the test tommorrow, i know that hcg can take a few weeks to get out of your system up to 6 weeks for some women, but if af stays @ bay i would definetly say it a :bfp:

The new test is defo darker! Congrats your prego. I looked at them and you can defo tell the new one is darker.

any news hun? xx

I caved yesterday and took a test... in person it looks a tad darker.. but the line is darker at the bottom and lighter at the top...? I know i said this the past 2 days, but I'm going to try waiting out today and test tomorrow.. it's so hard! :wacko: here is an edited pic of yesterdays test.. the test was taken around 5 pm

Attachments

• DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 269
Just wanted to thank everyone for all the nice comments, I really appreciate it! I have been creeping around baby and bump for a while and have been to shy to post anything :blush: I'm glad I finally did!

Looking forward to todays test, would also advise you go and get bloods done make sure hcg is rising etc just so you know this is a new pregnancy xxx

Good luck xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"