BFP after 15 months TTC

tateypot

Reaction score
We have just got our first ever BFP after 15 long months of TTC. We were actually due to start IUI next cycle and I had a lap and dye 6 weeks ago. We had actually decided to not try this month due to the IUI, so didn't really think we had BD at the right time. Very early days so trying not to get too excited, but I wanted to post this to give hope to the girls who have been ttc for a long time.

For any symptom spotters - I was (still am) convinced my period was coming - boobs sore - they always are about a week before AF. I had actually gone to bed with a hot water bottle and had a pad ready. Pains are very similar to AF pains except they come and go more. I also think my boobs are a bit bigger. Other than that nothing - was never surer AF was on her way!

BFP approx 15dpo - I didn't test before.

I am really hoping everything is ok - so very excited!!!

Baby dust to all of you!

Wow, what a result! Many congrats to you hunny!! :happydance:

Brilliant! You deserve it after 15 months of TTC! Congratulations!

xx

Great news! Huge congrats x x

awwwww thats lovley news massive congrats x

We have just got our first ever BFP after 15 long months of TTC. We were actually due to start IUI next cycle and I had a lap and dye 6 weeks ago. We had actually decided to not try this month due to the IUI, so didn't really think we had BD at the right time. Very early days so trying not to get too excited, but I wanted to post this to give hope to the girls who have been ttc for a long time.

For any symptom spotters - I was (still am) convinced my period was coming - boobs sore - they always are about a week before AF. I had actually gone to bed with a hot water bottle and had a pad ready. Pains are very similar to AF pains except they come and go more. I also think my boobs are a bit bigger. Other than that nothing - was never surer AF was on her way!

BFP approx 15dpo - I didn't test before.

I am really hoping everything is ok - so very excited!!!

Baby dust to all of you!

Oh wow! How exciting. I am due for IUI next month but if you take a look at my chart, I thinkwe may not be needing it next month. I will probably test tomorrow. CONGRATULATIONS to you:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats!! Sending you tons of sticky dust!!!

Congrats hun, really happy for you, you deserve it after 15 months! Xx

thats great hun, congratulations! H&H9 months:)

xx

Thankyou for all the lovely messages - don't think it has really sunk in yet xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->