BFP after 7 yrs. When will I REALISE it?

Yeah it can take a long time to put your heart 100% into a pregnancy, especially if you have struggled with infertility...but do your best to enjoy the ride it's amazing especially once you feel bubba move. Congrats!

With my son, it was around 12 weeks that I started to feel it was real. I'd had 3 miscarriages over the course of a year prior to conceiving my son so to make it to 12 weeks was a huge milestone for me. With my daughter, it took a little longer as I had early complications but I think it was around 14-15 weeks and I started feeling movement that it sank in. With this baby, it's just now hitting me at 6 months and it's mostly because I've had 5 more miscarriages and had an extremely anxious/stressful first 15 weeks due to threatened miscarriage.

I don't think it has sunk in for me yet, I reckon when I have my 12 week scan and see that the baby actually looks like a baby it will sink in more, if not then maybe when I find out the gender because I really feel the need to bond with the idea of having a son or daughter.

It's only just sinking in with me now and i still have moments when i think "this is really happening". We were TTC for just over 5 years and we got our bfp after our first IVF ICSI attempt :)

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

Thank you every one

I see I am not the only one WHO has struggled in the past. Congratulations to you all. :hugs:

After a few short week my pregnancy has ended. It turned out to be ectopic. same as 7 years ago just this time the other side. I was devastated. Now I pick up the pieces and take one day at the time.

Amber

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know its hard. Mine also ended at 6 weeks last week as a mc. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I wouldn't wish this on an enemy. Hopefully you get a sticky sooner than later. My heart is broken for you.

Huge congrats!!!

Was this natural? If so what a miracle!!! For me with #1... I didn't feel like I was having a baby until a few days after he was born haha.

I'm such a worrier that it took me til the 20 week scan to accept that i was actually going to have a baby, and even then it took til she was born to actually feel real!!

Congratulations on your amazing news, you must be so thrilled :thumbup:

Huge congrats!!!

Was this natural? If so what a miracle!!! For me with #1... I didn't feel like I was having a baby until a few days after he was born haha.

I'm such a worrier that it took me til the 20 week scan to accept that i was actually going to have a baby, and even then it took til she was born to actually feel real!!

Congratulations on your amazing news, you must be so thrilled :thumbup:

Please read her most recent post

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"