BFP after four early miscarriages - everything crossed!

Arrggghhhh Smiler!!!! I am so happy for you. :happydance: Such great news :hugs:

This morning got a nice BFP on a FRER and 10miu internet cheapies on day 26 of my cycle.

Have a lovely daughter who's almost two, but in the last year have had 4 early miscarriages. One of the due dates was new year's eve, so felt bad at new year and we're so happy to have this news at the start of 2010.

Really, really hoping that this time we will have our baby........:flower:

I trust God that this will be a sticky baby! Congrats hunny!:hugs:

Thank you so much again everyone, it is really nice and comforting to get so much support from this site, no matter what the outcome:hugs:

So sorry to hear about your losses. Congrats and good luck with your pregnancy!! :flower:

Fab news - congrats Smiler you deserve it! x

Huge Congratulations Hun!
I hope you have a wonderfully happy and healthy pregnancy....sending super sticky :dust: for you and your Lil Bean:hugs:

Thanks again guys. I am so scared at the moment, really hope this time the pregnancy progresses....

Best wishes to everyone, thanks for the support, it means a lot.

congratulations and good luck with ur pregnancy x :)

Great news for the new year, huge congratulations...and plenty of sticky baby dust coming your way !!!!xxx

I pray you have a sticky bean. I just got my beautiful BFP 2 days ago after ttc for over two years with male factor infertility. My hcg is good at 496. Sticky beans to us!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->