BFP after several BFNs?

atleastthree

Reaction score
Hi gals, congrats on your BFPs! I got another BFN today (11 dpo) and just wondering how many of you got a BFP later on?

Although I can't speak from experience (yet), I see lots of ladies getting BFP's after 16 DPO.

Really hoping I'm one of those people! I got a very faint BFP on day of AF with DD... Praying!

Hello!

I'm new here (plan to make my introduction thread shortly), but I wanted to reply to this because it hits home with me. I got a BFN on Wednesday (12 DPO) of last week. Then another on Friday (14 DPO). I had given up hope and crawled in bed searching Google for this exact topic. I read that some had gotten BFPs later, so I tried again and I'm happy to report 3 BFPs on Monday, which was 17 DPO. It's possible!

I got a very faint BFP on 13dpo , obvious BFP at 14dpo. with all my pregnancies I tested positive way later then most women on the TTC forums . fertility friend shows only 10 percent of charts have a BFP at 10dpo. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/When-can-I-expect-a-positive-HPT-if-I-am-pregnant.html

I just got my BFP at 16dpo after loads of BFN's since 8dpo. Good luck!! :flower:

Im hoping I got a bfp today (14dpo) bfn on 10 and 12 dpo using all the same test but today I see a faint pink line in the 3 min time window do fx for both of us xx

From what I remember I did not get my BFP until 18DPO.

I too am getting BFNs at 15DPO but still not period. :( So frustrating. Why can't I just get a BFP?!

Hi I'm currently 17dpo. Bfn yesterday gonna try again with fmu tomorrow but I'm not holding out much hope this cycle. Fx for you all.x

Have any of you ladies used first response early detection and got bfn later followed by bfp? Just wondering if there is hope? I tested yesterday, 11dpo, BFN. AF is due tomorrow but I have no signs of her showing. Wondering if mayb I could still get a bfp tomorrow or a few days later if she doesn't show??? Thanks ladies! And congrats on all the BFP's!!
-ttc#1

Have any of you ladies used first response early detection and got bfn later followed by bfp? Just wondering if there is hope? I tested yesterday, 11dpo, BFN. AF is due tomorrow but I have no signs of her showing. Wondering if mayb I could still get a bfp tomorrow or a few days later if she doesn't show??? Thanks ladies! And congrats on all the BFP's!!
-ttc#1

I had a BFN of a FRER 12dpo, didn't test for a few days, thinking I was out. I did another FRER 17dpo (AF didn't show) and it was a bright BFP!! I also had implantation bleeding 9-10 dpi, I initially thought that I was going to start and stocked up on AF supplies.

Good luck!

I had a BFN of a FRER 12dpo, didn't test for a few days, thinking I was out. I did another FRER 17dpo (AF didn't show) and it was a bright BFP!! I also had implantation bleeding 9-10 dpi, I initially thought that I was going to start and stocked up on AF supplies.

Good luck!

Thanks! That's good to hear! However I've started having darker spotting... I'm sure AF will show tomorrow as due.

I got the faintest of positives that you could barely see at 10DPO but only a very definate one on a clear blue at 14DPO so don't count yourself out just yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->