BFP after Vasectomy Reversal. *Dec '13 RESULTS* 70% got a BFP within 1yr! :-)

Our OP was £2600! Have i paid the most???!! South?? hmmmm grrrr lol

Anyway... Had a call today from Surgeons secretary who spoke to our surgeon who said the results came back and were very good.... very good what??!!!?? PMSL :rofl:

Surgeon said to start trying asap..there are sperm.hmm...hmmm..not enough info for me!

I asked her to send me the read out as i obviously wanna know the ins & outs

I think they think we aint that bothered about the results...it seems!

Madness!

We paid £3176, so I think we win the most expensive!!!!!
OH had to give a sample 4 weeks post-op, we got the results in the mail about 2 weeks later saying that the 'total effective sperm count is 73 million','this is an excellent result and indicates that you should now be fertile.'
:happydance::happydance::happydance: so now just lots of :sex: and a bit of :dust: we should hopefully get our very much wanted :bfp:
Wishing you all huge amounts of luck!!!

yay!! Have just changed it!! I wish I had made more selections like BFP after 1 month, 2months, 3 months etc etc as sooo many of the under 1 year bfp's are within 3months!!!
xx

Congratulations to
leafygreenmum
on her :bfp: only 6weeks after hubby's VR!!
A true miracle and inspiration!!
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

yay!! Have just changed it!! I wish I had made more selections like BFP after 1 month, 2months, 3 months etc etc as sooo many of the under 1 year bfp's are within 3months!!!
xx

i think if you click on Edit under the 1st post and go advanced you may be able to add to it ;)

Thanks hun, i've had a lil look and cant see a way of doing it?? :shrug: i can editthe writingbut theres no option for the poll xx

:wave:

Hey ladies!!! Is there anybody else out there who have had success after a Vasectomy reversal or know somebody who has? We want to see the numbers girlies!! xx

my husband had vr in feb of this year, got bfp this may and due mar 2011. original vas was 14 years ago and with my age (37) we weren't given very good percentage chance of success. were due to attend for sa when got bfp. hope this gives hope to others ttc after op/thinking of getting op and wishing you all every success

my husband had vr in feb of this year, got bfp this may and due mar 2011. original vas was 14 years ago and with my age (37) we weren't given very good percentage chance of success. were due to attend for sa when got bfp. hope this gives hope to others ttc after op/thinking of getting op and wishing you all every success

Thanks for sharing mrsclaus!! and congratulations on your BFP so soon after your Husbands VR!! That does give us so much hope, thank you!!

We have our SA booked in for Tues (21st) and I'm due to Ov xmas eve, so when he gets back Tues, I have a busy week planned for us and it involves hardly leaving the bedroom!! :winkwink: xx

great news, congratulations x

Hi Ladies, got my :bfp: yesterday, 9weeks and 6 days after vasectomy reversal..

hope this gives you ladies lots of hope xx

It sure does hunny!!! :thumbup: :hugs: congrats to you and your DH, amazing news!!! xxx

I GOT MY :bfp: !!!!

16 weeks and 5 days after Vasectomy Reversal!!!!!!

:happydance::wohoo::happydance::wohoo::happydance::wohoo:

:wohoo: I can finally vote on my own poll!!!! :wohoo:

I've just stopped shaking enough to post!! After that cheapo one I did this morning, i thought I'd seen a faint line, but thought it was my mind playing tricks on me.....

So I used one of my FRER which I didnt want to do until I was officially late, but thought well, I'll give it a go.......

So it wasnt first morning urine and I'm only 11dpo and I peed on it and walked from the bathroom to bedroom where DH was and there was already a line there, staring straight back up at me!! It was amazing. I cried and started shaking like a mad person!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
CONGRATULATIONS
LIVE IN HOPE
ON YOUR :bfp:
SO, SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Hey ladies!! :wave: there has been alot more of you getting your BFP after VR so please do add your vote into the poll, it's great for others to see!! :) xx

Hi, my hubby had a VR at the begin of Feb 11, is it possible to get pregnant straight away?

Hi, my hubby had a VR at the begin of Feb 11, is it possible to get pregnant straight away?

Hi! :wave:

Congrats on your Hubbys reversal!! It is possible for it to work straight away. We had really poor results and I got pregnant 16weeks after the reversal. I started a thread for us wives and girlfriends of Vasectomy Reversal, you must drop in. There are some fantastic success stories, with some as little as 7weeks after!! Amazing! Here is the link.. https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...ersal-wives-girlfriends-club-aka-vr-wags.html If we dont see you over there, then good luck with your journey!! :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->